*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 23|| Arguement.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

--------------------------------------------------------------

GyunBeo                                                                 Yangsoo
I took her on a date, just like you asked.

                                                                   Good, how was it?

I can't say she liked it, 

 but I definitely enjoyed pushing her around.

                                                         A sadist at heart, I see.

Remind me again what I'm getting out of this?

                                               A boost in your reputation, 

                                                         possibly a girlfriend?

I think you're over estimating my feelings.

I don't like her.

                                                                Oh, sure you don't.

                        Give it a try, it'll be good for both of us.

Yang Soo, why don't you just tell her?

                                                               Tell who? Tell what?

Chae Won, you've been in love with her

for as long as I can remember.

                                              It's none of you're business, 

                                                                 I'll do what I want.

Whatever. Just about two more dates, right?

                                                                       Yeah, if you can.

                                                                   I want her happy.

Okay, I'll find a way.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chanwoo decided to stay the night, watching horror movies with you as you both complained about life. You haven't talked to Jiwon at all, not even through text. Jiwon is worried though. He hasn't heard from you at all, but it's not like you intentionally didn't talk to him, you just forgot because you were with Chanwoo.

The next day, you were fine. You walked on campus with your best friend like nothing happened. You hoped you didn't have to see Gyun Beo or your boyfriend soon, it would make you feel too overwhelmed.

You'd confront him when the time came, besides, you also went on a date with someone and you also didn't tell him, so you kind of had no right to complain.

You were now walking with Jae Iseul on the way to class. She's been down recently, she still hasn't moved on from her breakup. As her friend, you tried to be there whenever you could but it's hard when she's not telling you how she's feeling.