*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 21 || Good.ೃ࿐!

2nd Person POV

"Because I want you to fuck me." You felt your heart beat quicker as you said those words. A smile crept up your face as you waited for a response, the silence letting you know he was thinking about it.

"So direct now, are we? Just wait for me baby, I'll be there before you know it." He said so sweetly yet his voice was also filled with lust. A giggle left your mouth when you heard him open his door and leave his house.

"That's what I like to hear... Don't keep me waiting, or else I might start things without you." You teased him, turning on your camera and showing yourself, your sleeve going down a bit.

As he got into his car, he saw this and chuckled at you. "You know I won't. So just stay there and sit pretty for me, love." You could hear how deep his voice went.

"Hmm? Should I put something nice on for you? Might rile you up even more," You asked him, tugging your sleeve back up as you sat up from your bed. You were recalling the lingeries you had stocked in the back of your closet. Which one would he like the most, you thought to yourself.

"I'd like that, but the second I get there they'll be on the floor anyway." He sped his car up as he exited his neighborhood.

"Sure, but I won't tell you which one I wear. I'd like to give you a little surprise..." You smiled at the camera as you heard him laugh.

"Mmm... okay, love. I'll be there soon so I'll cut the call to give you some time, I love you." He told you and you stared at the closet, knowing which one you wanted to use.

"Alright, l love you too!" You said before ending the call. You felt a heat beginning to form in your lower regions. You craved his touch, his scent, his presence. You couldnt wait.

From a drawer, you grabbed a pair of thigh highs that were slightly translucent and had an intricate pattern on the top. You dug up the perfect lingerie to wear from the back and put it on quickly, admiring how you looked in the mirror. You had to admit, you looked hot as fuck.

From what you remembered, this has never been worn. You couldn't find the right occasion. But right now was perfect. You knew he'd love it. You hoped he would.

But before you could forget, you transferred some of your things to the guest bedroom. You didn't want to risk the idea of him watching your streams and recognizing your room. You weren't ready. At least not yet.

After you did that, you heard a knock on the door. He was unbelievably quick. Well, he did tell you he'd be here soon. You quickly threw on a robe as you walked towards the door, excited for Jiwon. As soon as you opened it, you saw him looming over you with lust-filled eyes.

"Took you long enough," You teased but stopped when he swooped you off your feet and pinned you to the wall, kissing you deeply, hands roaming your body. You kissed back, wrapping your legs around his waist as you put your hand on his face, cupping it and moving him closer to you.

You stopped kissing in between to catch your breaths, panting for air as you pressed your foreheads together.

"God, you're so fucking hot I just wanna fuck you right now..." His voice said huskily as he stared deep into your eyes, grinding your hips onto his as he bit his lip hard.

"Not yet, pretty boy... You'll have to earn it." You said teasingly as you ran your hands up his shirt, taking it off for him. You felt his gaze at you become sharper when you said that. You knew he loved a challenge.

In a second, you were launched onto his shoulders, your pussy just mere inches away from his face. It was still covered, but the lingerie made it so that he could see through it slightly. Gosh, you already knew what he was gonna do yet you still let out a surprised moan when he licked your clit through the thin fabric. It felt weird, getting eaten out with something in between. It added an odd texture which actually felt good.