*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 13 || Drunk.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

Well, that went okay. What went okay exactly? Chanwoo trying to do a backflip in the middle of the campus.

"I told you I could do it," He said like a child as he stuck his tongue out. 

"You almost broke your neck but okay," You responded.

You rolled your eyes at him and began to walk off as he followed behind you.

"Y/N, why won't you tell me about the stream?!" He whined to you.

"If you watched it then you'd know," You responded, clicking your tongue.

"But I was doing something else!" He said.

"Like getting railed by sex toys on live? Yeah, not my problem. Bet your ass hurts now, doesn't it?" You teased him and he flushed red as he elbowed you.

"That's not what I meant! Just tell me already or I'll tell everyone you're BJ Rose." He said, making you stop in your tracks. You gave him a mortified look which he gave back.

"I-I'm joking, I wouldn't do that to you. But come on, just tell me already!" He said. You sighed one last time and began to tell him everything about what happened the night of the collab.

He was impressed that you actually went along with it and didn't back out but that was it. He began to tease you about being embarrassed which you found annoying, so you then proceeded to steal his notes for the next class and offered it to some desperate student.

He returned to you after his test fuming, telling you that he barely passed. You almost laughed when he pulled out the note saying 'Do better next time' from the professor, who treated Chanwoo as if he was still in grade school.

"Chanwoo is mad at you," Dong Gyun said, looking at Chanwoo who was sitting in a chair that faced away from the two of you. You had to admit, that what you did was kind of over the line and you felt bad about it, but all you can do now is apologize.

"I know," You replied. You walked towards Chanwoo and patted his piss-colored hair softly.

"I'm sorry, wanna go out tonight?" You asked him and he glared at you for a second before standing up.

"I wanna go drink man," He said as he slammed his head down on the table, obviously still upset about the test.

"Fine, fine. We'll go drinking. Do you wanna come, Dong Gyun?" You turned to your other friend.

"Yea sure. It's been a long time since we hung out anyways," He replied. A smile crept up your face as you remembered the first ever time you went drinking with them as first years.

------------

"Come on, chug, Y/N!" A sunbae said loudly and happily as you held a beer class in your right hand, gulping down the contents like there was no tomorrow. Cheers could be heard.

"E-Eh? Dong Gyun is already asleep!" Another Sunbae said, checking if he was still alive.

Chanwoo got on top of the table and began to dance weirdly, eyes closed with a glass of beer in his hands. He dropped the glass and it shattered, everyone was shocked but you sat in your chair, gulping down the rest of your drink.

"W-wait Chanwoo you're gonna-"

CRASH.

Chanwoo fell onto the ground, fast asleep as he snored. The Sunbae's wondered if they should just leave him there but that would be mean, so one dude took him to the dorms.

By the time you got home, thanks to the Sunbae that drove you, you were puking into the toilet, emptying your insides.

------------