*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 11 || Me, you, and her.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

"We could just go to the mall again, with all three of us," Jiwon said, trying to break up a fight between you and Chae Won. What were you fighting about? Well, it was simple. All you wanted to do was hang out with Jiwon but then Chae Won objected so bitterly.

"No way! I can't stand her, she'll probably just ruin the fun anyway," She said, pointing her finger at you. You frowned at her response and crossed your arms.

"You're speaking to me as if you're speaking to a mirror. Shut up Chae Won, I just wanna go out and have some fun." You said roughly. Jiwon sweatdropped as you argued with Chae Won without a hint of hesitance.

"Or, we could all just go our separate ways. I really wouldn't mind going alone for today, you two can talk." He said as he began walking away. 

Your eyes widened and so did the eyes of the girl beside you. You looked at each other and sighed.

"I'd rather have the three of us than be alone with you." She said as she started to run to his side.

"Likewise," You said back as you ran as well.

You didn't know whether you should look forward to this or dread it. But you certainly didn't plan to act all immature, you'd take what you could.

You decided to take the train with them just so you wouldn't be alone. 

Upon getting on the train, there really weren't many people. Not empty, but not packed. Right as Jiwon took a seat and leaned back, Chae Won sat beside him, trying to get as close as possible. It was obvious, that she liked him, but you weren't going to give up just because of that.

You knew you had a chance and you weren't gonna waste it. After all, Jiwon had a good personality and was also good-looking, he matched his reputation. But it wasn't just because of that, even though it has only been a month, you found yourself yearning for him.

No, you weren't crazily obsessed with him. But no matter who the competitor was, you'd be prepared to go all the way.

Going back to the train, you sat on the other side of Jiwon. Chaw Won sent you a glare before hugging his arm ever so tightly, you thought she had the power to cut off his circulation.

Much to your shock, Jiwon moved his hand from atop his lap, to slightly on top of your hand. You felt your cheeks heat up a bit at the action, though it could have just been an accident. But the feeling of your hand under his warm one sent electrifying shivers through your whole body nonetheless.

The whole ride was silent, all you could hear was people speaking from afar, the train's speed, and your own heartbeat.

Jiwon closed his eyes and sighed, throwing his head slightly back as he tightened his hand around yours. Chae Won saw nothing of this, and you weren't sure why Jiwon was doing this, but you certainly weren't complaining.

Jiwon POV

I could feel my own cheeks becoming red as I clasped my hand over Y/N's. While Chae Won was pressed up against me, hugging my arm, I could only sit there and wait for the train ride to stop, because I didn't want Chae Won to get mad.

I opened one eye and peeked down at Y/N's face and with one look, I could tell she was flustered. The way she avoided my gaze told me so. I couldn't help but smile at her cute expression.

Maybe I was falling for her, at this point, I didn't care. So what if I had a little crush? As long as no one knew about it, I would be fine.

But pointing my thoughts toward one of my top priorities, Bj Rose recently asked me if I would collab with her just so both of our viewer counts would go up. I found the plan alright and although it wasn't anything fancy or special, I couldn't say that I wasn't looking forward to it.