*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 15 || Confession!.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

"Hey, it's after classes." He said with that charming smile again, sitting on the chair before you.

"Oh, hi Jiwon." You said, turning your phone off. You were surprised to see him here but he was right. You did tell him that you'd talk about it after school.

"Yeah... How did your classes go?" He asked you casually as if nothing happened. You merely stared at him, trying to read his intention by his face but you saw nothing.

"You're here to talk, right?" You asked him in a stone-cold tone. He blinked his eyes before sighing at you.

"Yeah... Wow, how'd you guess?" He said in a sarcastic tone. You almost rolled your eyes at him until you realized you never told him you were at the cafe, and he wouldn't normally be there.

"Wait, how'd you find me?" You asked him, furrowing your eyebrows slightly. He opened his mouth to talk but hesitated.

"So uhm, mind if we talk about what happened?" You saw the shimmer in his eyes as he said that. Well, way to avoid the question. It didn't matter much anyway as he was literally right in front of you. Unless he was a super stalker that injected some microchip inside of your head or something. He felt guilty for taking advantage of you, for accepting your offer even though you were drunk and vulnerable.

"Yeah sure... Maybe not here though? Because you know..." You said awkwardly, slightly biting down on the side of your cheek.

"Yeah, yeah, uhm... What about we just go to a different cafe down the street?" He suggested, and you agreed.

You got up and got your bag, slinging it around your right arm as you walked side by side with him. You ignored the stares you got from curious people and looked straight forward, filling your head with your own thoughts.

Your gaze soon went to your shoes as you watched their rhythmic steps and the tapping sound they made every second. You had a lot of things on your mind, specifically about what happened last night.

I mean, sure, you remembered the pleasure you felt in the heat of the moment but you couldn't even remember little things like what time it was or if he wore protection.

No, he should have. If he didn't, you could never forgive him. You felt your breathing get slower, you were now deep in your thoughts but you didn't realize it until Jiwon put his arm around your waist protectingly.

"W-What are you doing?" You jumped, surprised by his gesture. His eyebrows were furrowed into an annoyed expression as he looked down the street.

You followed his gaze and saw a group of guys sending looks at you. You knew what that look meant.

"You were getting cat-called. Didn't you hear?" He asked you and you shook your head slowly.

"You know, you don't have to pretend to care. It's not like we're anything but friends." You muttered but he heard that clearly and looked at you with a hind of sadness in his eyes.

"Whatever, that's why we're going to the cafe anyways." He said, keeping his arm around your waist the whole time.

It felt odd, but you didn't want to remove his arm. It felt like poison against your skin, yet you kept it there, letting the burning sensation settle in.

Suddenly, within minutes, you were now in front of a nice cafe surrounded by bookstores and fast-food chains. It wasn't full like the one in the university, but it wasn't empty either. The barista and the waiters looked like they'd be the type to listen in on your conversations just to talk about it later amongst themselves.

You sat down on a chair and crossed your legs, waiting for Jiwon as he made orders.

With your hands under the table, you fiddled with them in a nervous matter. You were anxious. Anxious that you might lose him, even when something had just started blooming between the two of you. Did he think of it as a one-time thing? Was he playing with your feelings? You needed confirmation, fast.

You felt a wind of relief slide past you when he sat down in front of you, both his hands on the table, holding one another.

"So... What now?" You asked and he shrugged.

There was pure silence between the two of you for a moment before you heard the barista whispering something to the waiter. You shot a glare at them to shut up and mind their business, and it seems they got the message just by looking at your eyes.

"Did you use protection?" You asked in all seriousness as you looked nervously into his eyes. He showed you his beautiful, pearly white smile that he showed whenever he was with you.

"Of course I did. Who do you think I am?" He said in a more enthusiastic tone.

"Was it a one-time thing?" He asked you next. You didn't know what to answer, but you went with your gut feeling.

"If you want it to be. Or we could turn it into something more." You tried your best to sound confident when you said that but you couldn't help but let your voice slide low near the end, afraid of what he might say.

"Woah... Okay, let's just make things clear. Do you actually... You know, like me?" You found it cute when he asked that. He sounded like a middle schooler that got confessed to for the first time.

"Isn't it obvious? Ever since we met, I've been overly infatuated with you and... Your stupidly fluffy hair. Plus, I'm sure this was all part of your plan." You said, feeling your cheeks heating up. You saw that his cheeks began to become red as well, clearly flustered.

"You know, you have a way with words that makes me fall even deeper for you." He said happily. Fuck, that was cheesy as fuck but it made your heart skip a beat. You felt an aura radiating from him, strong emotions, and weak resistance.

"I didn't know you could do that!" You said with a low laugh.

"So, wanna take things to the next level? You know, be my girlfriend and we'll see how it goes." He said, cupping his face in his hand, squishing a bit of his cheek.

"Yeah, sure, whatever you want loverboy." You said, taking his hand in yours. You felt like telling Chanwoo all about this but you weren't sure. You wanted to keep it secret for a while.

"Okay, but I think we should keep this a secret for a bit. We don't want rumors spreading around, do we?" He said, ripping his thumb across the top of your palm, soothing your excited emotions.

"Yes, let's just wait a bit. Now where is the coffee?"

"Coffee? I ordered an ice cream sundae."

Yoyoyo its been like 2 fucking months since i updated I'm surprised i even got the motivation to write this VERY ABNORMALLY SHORT CHAPTER THAT LITERALLY HAS 1100 WORDS WHY IS IT SO SHORT LIKE MY PATIENCE???

anyways, hope yall enjoyed this! I still have school and maybe just maybe I literally just don't have any ideas and am just winging this like I always do:DDD

anyways gn ppl updates will still be late haha

-bells