*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 1 || Unexpected coffee .ೃ࿐

2nd Person POV

Your Classes were finally done. Although each class only lasted an hour, you took 3 extra classes. It felt like you've been there the whole day so you felt exhausted. You packed up your things and began to leave the classroom when suddenly, you remembered something. You were supposed to treat Jiwon for some coffee. God, why did you agree to that again?

It was already late. It was 7:45 PM and you dreaded your choice of decided to take extra classes. You weren't sure if Jiwon was still in the building so you decided to chat a sunbae that he was friends with.

Y/N L/N
Hello sunbae! May I ask if you know where Jiwon Sunbae is?

Jo Ha dong
Hiiiii and yes, he's in the student council meeting room. Why do you ask?

Y/N L/N
I was supposed to treat him for coffee but my classes ended a little too late.

Jo Ha dong
Oh ok, the meeting is about to end so you can probably wait outside the meeting room.

Y/N L/N
Okay, tysm

And with that, you rushed to the meeting room and waited outside. You were surprised on how many students were still in the campus at this time. You sat on the floor, leaning against the wall as you looked around to keep yourself busy. You were considering ditching this thing but that annoying sunbae might bother you again so you decided to keep your word. You usually go to the cafe after school anyway.

In a little bit, you heard the door open beside you and you immediately stood up as you waited for Jiwon to come out. You peeked your head into the room and your eyes locked with his as he walked to you.

"Wow, you're still here at this time?" He asked and you nodded.

"Yeah, I take extra classes," You said and he nodded. Just then, you realized that if you didn't explain why you were still here, you could have looked like a fangirl who wants to hang out with the one and only Ahn Jiwon. But hey, that didn't happen so you could care less.

"Am I still getting that coffee?" He said in a friendly manner. You smiled at him and replied.

"Yes, I think it is only fair for me to treat you." You said as you ignored all the stares an whispers around you. It wasn't that much of a surprise to you. Besides, although you and Jiwon were at the same level, you didnt communicate much because you didn't share any classrooms together. He was known as the perfect guy and you were known as the cute girl from your class.

"You know, you don't really have to get me anything. I didn't do much after all," He said and you shook your head slightly.

"I don't mind. I always go to the cafe after school anyway. Plus, I'm working there now." You said and he was a little bit surprised by the information. He thought you were the kind of student that has their parents providing everything but it was the opposite. Your parents being across the globe, they barely even talk to you or take notice of all your achievements. All they did was send you money to get started on university but that was it. You didn't care though, you were doing alright without them.

You were stuck in your thoughts and you didnt even notice Jiwon looking at you. He didn't know much about you and he only knew you because he once spilled his drink all over your dress. He wasn't going to lie, maybe he was a bit curious about you. Most girls drool over him with just one look so he was a kind of amazed by how you weren't even stunned by his charming looks. It didn't matter much to him though. To him, you were just another popular girl in school. It was the same for you.

"We're here. Order anything you want," You said as you stood beside him. You were waiting for someone to come at the register. You saw a vibrant blonde coming towards you and you watched as his usual happy face turned into one with shock. He tried his best to hide that to avoid getting you into awkward situations.