*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 27||Stiff air.ೃ࿐!

2nd Person POV

You woke up feeling shit. Well, a little less shitty than how you were before you went to sleep but still shit. You just felt like sleeping again. Your eyes were puffy from crying and your stomach growled with hunger. You got up and walked to the kitchen, the air around your apartment cold.

You went to the front door and collected a box off the floor.

5am, the skies outside still dark. You decided to heat up some left over spaghetti from the fridge. After that you grabbed your phone and sat by the window. As you ate your food you scrolled to the many many messages you received from Jiwon, Chanwoo, And Dong Gyun.

Jiwon

Y/N, can we talk about this please?

I'm worried

Where are you

Did you run off somewhere

Are you with Chanwoo?

Just give me a call I'll pick you up

Please respond

7pm yesterday

Chanwoo

hiiii girlieee

please resopond

heard about what happened but ahhaha

worried

COME BACK PLS IM HERE FOR YOU

8:04 pm yesterday

You almost laughed when you saw Chanwoo's messages. Still, you felt like frowning when you saw Jiwon's. You weren't on good terms and honestly, you wished you didn't run away like that. You still felt weird about spending the day at Gyun Beo's house, you felt guilty in a way but that guilt quickly went away when you remembered how you saw Jiwon at the bar with Chae Won.

Why the hell were they there together? Who initiated what? You felt stupid for just suddenly leaving, you felt paranoid, what if something did happen between them? What if... Never mind, a warm bath should do the trick.

You ran a bath and decided to use the bath salts that you never used. Wait, bath salts? When did you buy any? Oh yeah, you didn't. You got them from Gyun Beo. The box is in front of your door. He dropped them off and left you a note.

-------------------

So like, I know it's weird that I'm sending you something but I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. Have some bath salts (they're new don't worry) I was gonna give them to you after that date we had to the botanical garden but I couldn't buy them. I don't know if you'd appreciate these knowing it's from me but I hope you feel better soon.

-Gyun~

--------------------

The bath salts smelled nice. There were 4 different bottles, with different flavors or scents. Matcha, strawberry, vanilla, lavender. You picked up the lavender bottle, you found the scent to be calming and that was exactly what you needed right now. You also thought about thanking Gyun Beo for his gift.

It was quiet. Calming but it was quiet. You couldn't help but cry as you overthought everything. You did love Jiwon, you loved him so much which was exactly why you were crying. Before you knew it it was already 7:00. You spent an hour and 30 in the bath. Your fingers felt like prunes and you felt faint. Your mind felt fuzzy but you had to get up and get going.

You got up and got dressed and walked to school alone.

Timeskip

Time went by so slowly. The class felt as if it took hours. You did fairly well despite your mood, and you still had enough fight in you to pretend like nothing was wrong. Jae saw through you though.