*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 6 || His jacket.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

Although it was only a shirt, you still thought it was a big deal. If someone had stolen your shirt, it's either they are a bully or a complete pervert. 

You checked in your locker once more to see if anything else was missing. Unfortunately, there was. Your glasses were now gone. Yes, you wore glasses. But you usually wore contacts in school. They were quite expensive so that bothered you even more.

You stomped your way out of the locker room and went to the table you and Jiwon shared. 

"Oh, you're back already?" He asked you.

"Yes, and my fucking things are gone!" You said angrily as you took a seat. He raised his eyebrow at you as he shut his laptop down.

"What do you mean?"

"My glasses, my shirt, they're both gone!" You said and you watched as his expression changed from a confused expression to an expression of worry.

"That's outrageous, do you think it's someone you know?" He said, genuinely interested. He may be a snobby man behind that perfect front but he still had human decency.

"I have no idea. But if this was Ran Eun Ae again, I swear I'm gonna do something to get her fucking suspended." You said, pulling out your phone to message Chanwoo.

"Do you want me to help you find them? I mean you did help me with this project," He asked you and you shook your head.

"I think I can do this by myself. If it really was stolen, I'll find it in no time." You said.

"Are you sure about that? There are over 7000 people here," He said.

"I-I know but those glasses were really expensive!" You whined to yourself. You cursed at yourself for not taking care of them.

"I don't mean to take hope away from you but if they really were expensive, there's a high chance that they were already sold off somewhere." He said which made you deflate even more.

"Are you telling me to just give up?"

"Not necessarily, but if it's only those two things, I don't really think you should be making such a big fuss about it." He said and you groaned quietly.

"Fine, but I'm still gonna ask Eun if she has them. Knowing her, she wouldn't hesitate to pull off something as simple as this." You said as you got up, grabbed your bag, and began to leave.

"Let me come with you, after all this, I'll treat you to something from the cafe when you work your shift." He said and you nodded. You could really use a cheesecake right now.

You asked some students if they knew where she was and fortunately, she wasn't that far. You went to where you were told where she was and when you spotted her, you confronted her.

"Hey, disregarding what happened earlier, do you happen to have something of mine?" You asked seriously.

"What?"

"I'm asking if you've stolen anything else from me," You said and she looked at you as if you were delusional.

"No! Listen, I know you're still pretty pissed with the bag thing from earlier but that was it. I haven't touched anything else other than that." She said also seriously. You analyzed her body language and her facial expressions but she seemed like she was telling the truth so you let her off the hook.

"Also, you might wanna cover-up. You don't know how many pervs there are in this building but I can tell you that your wet shirt will definitely set something off in them." She said in a warning tone as if she was actually concerned for another woman.