*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 9 || Jae Iseul.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

You woke up to Jiwon tapping your shoulder very, very, gently. You groggily opened your eyes and got up as the train stopped. You got off the train and walked with Jiwon to campus. 

"You know, I don't really need you to walk me to the dorms." You said, smiling at him. He breathed in the cold night's air as he didn't respond. You stared at him for a second longer before looking at the ground, feeling tired. You could guess that he was tired as well.

"Ehm, do you think we could hang out again soon?" You asked him as you synced your steps with his. You were hoping he'd say yes. 

"Sure, if I'm free." He responded plainly. You felt a smile creep up your face as you continued to stare at the floor. But when your fingers brushed against his slightly, you couldn't help

Although today was a blast, you were a bit disappointed that you had to miss your stream. Well, whatever, it was only for today. It was late into the night but you were still thinking of collaborating with Bj Alex. It'd be a fun little one-time thing to boost each other's profiles. 

But taking your mind off of streaming, you said goodbye to Jiwon and closed the door as he left, leaving you with... Nothing to do. You were bored now, and although you would much rather sleep, you suddenly didn't feel like doing so.

You decided to tell Chanwoo about the date that went surprisingly very well. You also planned to say to him about... Chae Won. It wasn't anything new, you've been through the process of telling Chanwoo about someone bothersome and him dealing with them for you. But you felt it wasn't necessary this time, you just wanted to say to him how everything went.

...Calling Oh Chanwoo...

"Hey! I'm guessing you're home right now?" Chanwoo said as he answered the call. You sat up on your bed.

"Yeah, what about you?" 

"I'm still at the cafe. Why don't you stop by? Dong Gyun just left sadly, but he said he might come back a little later." Chanwoo explained. You thought about it for a second and decided, sure, why not?

"Alright, but can you please get me a waffle? I'm a bit hungry," 

"Fine. You have to pay though,"

"I know! I'm heading there right now, bye." 

Call ended.

You ended the call as you stood up and put on a jacket as you left your dorm room. Right as you did that, you heard loud, obnoxious footsteps to your side. Turning your head, it was your friend, drunk. When she spotted you, she immediately ran and hugged you like a child.

"Oh, Jae Iseul, what are you doing here?" You asked her as she started giggling. You smiled awkwardly when she didn't respond. She strongly smelled like alcohol, which tempted you to drink as well maybe. Not today though, you had a test tomorrow and you weren't in the mood to be waking up with a headache.

"What do you think, Han? I'm going back to my dorm of course!" She said, her words slurring. A visible blush was presented on her face as she smiled lazily whilst looking up at you. You knew she wasn't exactly a drinker, so you were a bit concerned. Plus...

"Just how drunk are you? I'm Y/N, not your Sunbae. And your dorm is in the other building! How did you even manage to get here by yourself?" You said, slinging her arm over you to support her as you walked her to her dorm.

It wasn't far but it definitely wasn't an easy 5-minute walk either. Something definitely happened to her and you couldn't be bothered to wait until she was sober. When you arrived at her door, you knocked three times, in hopes that her roommate would be there.