*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 5 || Helping him.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

You were running to school because you woke up late. How late? Let's just say you missed at least one class. Anyway, you were in the locker room, changing your clothes to some new ones since the ones you were wearing were a little bit sweaty.

You put the dirty shirt in your locker and hung it so it would dry. You quickly tied your hair up as you ran to class. What made matters worse was that you still didn't do the homework from last night. You hoped you didn't miss anything important.

"Sorry, I'm late!" You said as you slammed into the room gasping for air with your hands on your knees. Eyes immediately went to you of course. The teacher simply stared at you.

"A-Are you okay?" A student who was sitting next to the door said. You nodded as you thanked him for asking, quickly going to your seat. As the teacher marked you as late, you pulled out your undone homework and began to do it. You had no plans of having your grades drop.

The homework was nothing too hard. If you weren't so tired last night, you would have been able to complete it in about 10 minutes. You cursed yourself for not watching the time.

Putting all the school stuff aside, there was another thing that worried you. Your viewers were slowly dropping and you didn't know why. You were still 2nd place with Bj Alex as 1st and his viewers didn't seem to be increasing by too much so why?

"Ms.L/N, please answer the question on the board," The teacher suddenly said, bringing you out of your thoughts. You quickly got up and answered the question, going back to your seat to think about stuff.

Going back to the subject, you were thinking about what to do next. Should you increase your streaming time? If you did, you might not have enough time for school and other things. Plus it wouldn't bring in many viewers anyway. 

You thought about the offers some other streamer gave you. A lot of them have asked to collab with you but you always turned them down as your true identity might be exposed. Being a masked streamer was quite similar to being a criminal in disguise. That's an exaggeration obviously,

You decided that maybe you'd just do various events in streaming with the intention to excite the viewers with something new every once in a while. That might sound stupid but you really didn't want to increase your streaming time or collab with other streamers. It would have to do now. You were gonna try to do something tonight. But wait, never mind the viewers, your rankings could also go up depending on how much you earn.

Agh, you'll just think about this later. You needed to listen to the lesson first.

Time skip, Jiwon POV

"Damn, Bj Rose is so fucking hot," My seatmate said as he daydreamed. There we go again with Rose. But I should be glad that they don't watch Bj Alex. I'm pretty close with them and although the possibility was low, they might end up uncovering the truth.

"I bet you just watch and never donate!" Another said in a teasing tone.

"Oh shut up! I donate nuts every once in a while!"

"Now, Now, maybe we could stop with the streaming talk and focus on the project," I said, hinting that I was a little bit annoyed at the topic. I understood that this was... Unfortunately a normal topic for guys but I just wanted to get this thing done quickly.

"Oh, Sorry Sunbae, I forgot my chemistry teacher asked me to come to the faculty," One of them made up an excuse. The other followed with a stupid lie but it would be bad for my reputation if I lashed out at them.

"That's fine, just make sure you actually cooperate the next time we meet up."

"Alright! See you later Sunbae," They said as they ran off in the opposite direction of the school buildings. I sighed heavily as I looked at the amount of work I had to do. Not only this but the project with Y/N and the two other guys still isn't done and it's almost the end of the week.