*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 17 || A confrontation?.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

Your body froze when you saw Chanwoo's text.

"Chanwoo: Y/N WTF IS GOING ON WHY IS A FRESHMAN TELLING ME THAT YOU FUCKED JIWON IN THE FUCKING BATHROOM??!?!?!?"

You genuinely didn't expect that freshman to go off and tell Chanwoo. What's worse is word might have gotten out to the whole school. Nothing ever gets past building B's newspaper club, not even the fact that Ran Eun Ae slept with someone's boyfriend in the storage closet.

It was an extremely risky move and you knew you shouldn't have done it, but whats done is done. It's not like you can just take it back and restart everything.

But thats not the point. The point is, theres no such thing as total security in university. Especially when you were quite popular, it was hard to be discreet about a lot of things when you had desires just like everyone else.

"Jiwon, we might have a little problem concerning a small incident..." You said as you sat up. He looked at you, confused.

"Did something happen?" He asked seriously. The moment he asked, you immediately gave him your phone and sighed. You watched as his eyes widened for a bit, and then returned to normal.

"Well thats... I didn't expect that freshman to tell people." He said in a low voice, irritated at the fact.

"I didn't think he'd have the balls either, but what are we gonna do if a lot of people find out?" You asked him. He put his arm around you and inhaled.

"Let's just hope he only told Chanwoo since you and him are close. Still, I'm sorry for whatever happened that day." He explained and you hummed in response.

Something was weird about the freshman though. He looked strangely familiar, and yet you've never met him in your life. The thought tickled the back of your head in such a disturbing way, but you tried hard not to think about it. Theres 8 billion people in the world, theres bound to be people that look like others.

You took back your phone and dialed Chanwoo's number.

Ring...

"Y/N what the fuck is going on?" He said excitedly but worried at the same time.

"I'll explain in more detail next time. Just... Did he tell anyone else?" You asked him. Jiwon looked at you and the phone as he listened through, sitting there silently.

"Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the news already reached Ran Eun Ae but thats about it. But I don't trust that its only me and her that know."

Your heart dropped the second Chanwoo said that. You would have to buy her some expensive shit just to get her to shut up about it, and with this unknown freshman going around the school, who knows how far the news would spread?

"Fuck, okay. Do you know who the guy is?" You asked him calmly.

"Yeah, he's one of the artists from the art club. I've talked to him a few times, but I still can't remember his name. All I know is that he's friends with the unpopular gossip girls in building C." He said as you nodded your head.

"We don't have classes in building C, but the guy that saw us seemed familiar. Did I get it mixed up?"

"I don't know, but I'll try my best to shut the art bitch up and prevent him from spilling shit up to his friends."

"Thanks, I'll be sure to treat you to some macarons next time."

"Yeah. Wait, he's walking away from me, what the fuck? I'll text you later, and you better tell Jiwon to chill the fuck out!" He said before ending the call.