*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 12 || Collab.ೃ࿐!

2nd person POV

You couldn't help but dislike your new acquaintance "Yang Soo". Obviously, after that first impression, you knew you wouldn't get along with her. It seemed she was only ever calm around Chae Won. Otherwise, she was like an aggressive little mutt that does nothing but bark.

Okay, maybe that was a little mean. But it was true, she would throw insults at you but of course, you threw some back. You weren't going to let her have her way with you. 

As of now, you were sitting in class, taking notes even though you knew that you wouldn't need them. And you know what else?

Tonight was the night. You'd finally get to collab with Bj Alex. You were excited but then again, you were nervous. What if something went wrong? What if... He knew you behind the mask.

Pfft, that would never happen. From a screen? That's ridiculous! He'd never know your true identity.

False.

It was entirely possible! It was just you trying to push away the worrisome thoughts. 

You'd just get it over with, and then you'll never have to do it again.

Chanwoo was beside you, chewing on his pencil as he stared at you. From the corner of your eye, you saw him doing this, but didn't say anything.

He kept staring at you until you swatted him with a notebook, which he responded to with a loud yelp. The class went quiet and focused their attention on Chanwoo whilst you averted your gaze, trying to act innocent. Chanwoo's cheeks grew pink as he furrowed his eyebrows at you, sinking into his seat out of embarrassment.

The class continued but a few eyes lingered on Chanwoo, and some giggles could be heard. Chanwoo reached under his desk and tapped your thigh aggressively.

"Why would you do that?!" He whisper-yelled to you as he kept his head low, making sure you could see his expression.

"Why were you staring at me?" You said whispering as well, raising an eyebrow at him. He rolled his eyes and continued.

"What are you thinking of? You aren't thinking about school, that's for sure, are you thinking of Jiwon? I know you like him but you have to maintain your grades!" He said in one breath, which impressed you. But you thought not much of it as you answered.

"No, I'm not thinking about him. Well, now I am, and that's your fault." You said as you started doodling a cute whale on a random page of your notebook. "I'll tell you about it after class so just shut up already," 

"Fine, fine. But don't you dare try to escape me. You have to tell me everything or else I'll tell Jiwon about the time you asked the straight girl out and go-" He said but you interrupted him by covering his mouth tightly with your hand. He prayed your hand off of him and shot you a glare before pouting in his seat.

You rolled your pencil around on your desk, waiting for class to finish as your stomach rumbled quietly. You only had a small portion of food for breakfast because you didn't have much of an appetite, and now you regretted it. 

Timeskip

"So, what's gotten into you this afternoon?" Chanwoo asked you, cupping his face in his hand whilst leaning on the table. You took a sip of your coffee and looked at him blankly.

"You're acting like I did something illegal," You said and he rolled his eyes at you, sighing as he took a bite of his donut.

"No, I mean, you were going to tell me about whatever it was that you were going to tell me about. I forgot what it was, but please go on," He said and you smiled. You set your cup down and rest your head in your hands, looking at him.