*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 18 || Gyun Beo.ೃ࿐!

2nd person pov

"Girl, where is that guy we've been searching for 15 minutes already!" Chanwoo complained as he followed you up the stairs.

You were looking for the so-called Gyun Beo, the one with the information. But you've been searching in building C, and no one has caught your eye so far. A guy with blue hair should be pretty easy to find, right?

But it wasn't. And so you thought that it was time to ask for help. You asked some people walking by the corridors, wishing for an answer.

"Gyun Beo? Oh, he's absent today. Dunno what happened to him, it's not like I know him personally." A girl told you and you sighed. 

You got a bunch of the same responses saying they weren't close to him or that they just didn't know and you were slowly getting tired. Chanwoo kind of gave up a while ago, although he really did care.

"I can't just let him spread this around... It'd be ruining another relationship. Chanwoo, we'll try again tomorrow!" You told him and he groaned unsatisfied, not wanting to repeat the same thing again.

"Fine, but you really shouldn't think much of it... It's not like you and Jiwon were a complete secret. People already shipped the two of you." He reasoned with you and you sighed.

"That's not the point, you know how bad privacy is in this school I at least want to protect this one thing. Is that so wrong?" You looked down at your hands, your eyebrows furrowing upwards 

"I'm not saying that... I'm just saying that if it ever did come out that you and him are dating, I don't think it would cause that much trouble." He said.

You didn't know what to day, not that you really felt like talking right now. You just wanted to find this guy personally, because you knew asking some Hoobae to fetch him for you wouldn't do you any good.

"Y/N, let's just give up for now... It's not like everyone is talking about it, and if they did I'd be sure to shut them up for you! Let's just get to class now." He said and you sighed in defeat, slumping down as you walked with him.

Time Skip

"Who's that guy Ran Eun Ae is hanging around? I don't think I've ever seen him." Dong Gyun asked you which made your eyes dart over to their direction. He was right, there was a guy much taller than her, lean and had an okay taste in fashion. He had brown hair and wore a mask, maybe he was sick.

"Well he's definitely off the list." You said as you banged your head on the table.

"What list?" He asked.

"Someone saw me screwing around with Jiwon, we're trying to find the guy though. His name is Gyun Beo and apparently he has blue hair?"

"Oh, can I help?" You nodded at him and Chanwoo suddenly tapped your shoulder.

" Eun Ae just sent you a nasty look, the bitch is talking about you to his boyfriend!" He started pointing at them and you looked, seeing that she was looking directly at you and laughing.

"Boyfriend? I never knew that..." You said before realizing the subject they might have been talking about. "Do you think they know about me and Jiwon?"

"Them? Pshh, nah! I mean this is Ran Eun we're talking about, she holds grudges against you. They're probably talking about some old thing that happened." Chanwoo said in as matter of fact tone that although slightly pissed you off, you knew he was right.

"We can always just look this Gyun Beo guy up, it would have been easier if we'd done so at the start!" Dong Gyun said, pulling out his phone.

"God, why are we so dumb, we didn't even do that before looking for him. He could have been a fake person." You said as you looked over to Dong Gyun.

"He's... A person, alright. Min Gyun Beo, tall guy with an attitude, and I cant see anything else since thats the only thing it lets me see."

"Well at least we know now, I'll try to let this slip by unless I find that dude." You looked at the profile picture, studying his face and making sure to remember it.

"Why is Eun Ae walking toward us...?" Chanwoo asked. He noticed that the hoobae from before was just running away so they must have told her!

"The art dude just came this way though. Couldn't keep his mouth shut, for fucks sake." You muttered out as you walked towards Eun Ae.

Chanwoo and Dong Gyun followed behind you.

"Hey, whats up?" You ask in a calm matter.

"Some art kid said you wanted to see this dude?" She pointed to the tall guy beside him.

"Him? Oh, I don't know him though. Must have been a misunderstanding." You said with a smile. You started to look over at the dude, wondering what was behind the mask, if what you thought was right.

"Don't just sand there, greet her. You'll be seeing her around so you don't wanna make a fool of yourself." She said sharply to the guy.

"God, you're annoying..." He muttered out before lowering his mask and putting his hand out.

"I'm Ran Gyun Beo, Eun's brother." He said with a smile, his eyes telling you he knew something.

Bro im back sorry for late update literally 2 months goddd (I broke up with my gf so it rlly brought me down but its not an excuse) still looking for the motivation and im sorry this chapter was so short and crappy

and im dead again

-bells