Please stop throwing rocks at me and I'll shut up

I growled as I woke up and looked around. A blanket was on top of me and I was laying in the woods.

I stood up and grinned.

"Someone looks happy," Elijah said as he tossed me some clothes. I slipped on the t-shirt and jeans and laughed.

"How long was I out?"

"3 days. You killed about 18 people."

"Nice. Where are the others? Did they finally decide to leave me alone?"

I heard a scoff, then looked forward, "You wish," Kol said. They all stood there. 

"What does my wolf look like?" I asked. Davina laughed, "Klaus got so angry. Yours is as black as night. I could barely even see it as you ran around in the woods. Oh, and your eyes are as red as blood."

"Nice," I repeated. I stood and looked around, "Where am I?" I asked. I looked at my body and zeroed in on the spot on my wrist where my bracelet was supposed to be.

"My necklace," I realized. Nik held it out, "I grabbed it before it was ripped to shreds."

I sped over and grabbed it carefully, smiling at him, "Thank you, Nikki."

I put it over my head and looked up at the sun, "It feels so good to feel the sun on my face without having to worry about a hunk of metal, "I murmured.

I put my head back down, then brought my hand up to my hair.

"Is my hair longer?" I asked no one in particular. "Yes. It's back down to your waist, and only the tips of your hair are black," Rebekah said.

I looked down, "So it is."

I spun around, "Well, that's it then."

Nik frowned, "What do you mean?"

I smiled painfully, "I just came to break the curse. Like with the necklace, I should go now."

Davina growled at me and grabbed a giant rock, and threw it at my face. "Oof!" I said as I fell to the ground. I tore the pieces of rock out of my face and spat out a chunk.

I blinked but felt rock. I grabbed the pieces out and snapped my jaw and cheekbone back into place.

I stood up shakily and looked at Davina, who looked like she was contemplating throwing another rock at me.

"What?!" I screeched. She rolled her eyes and said an incantation, and I was blind. I felt another rock slam into my face and I was thrown to a tree. My sight came back and I saw Kol snickering lightly.

"How the fuck did you throw that so hard?" I muttered.

She grabbed another rock, and I winced. "Please stop throwing rocks at me and I'll shut up." She dropped the rock and sighed.

"WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID?!"

I winced and took a step back as she advanced two.

"I can see inside your head, Lorilynn. I can see what you think and feel."

"You want to show Finn what he missed because deep down, you missed spending time with him and want to make up for lost time by teaching him like when he taught you how to shoot an arrow and wield a blade. That's why you want to show him everything the world is!"

"You want to get to know Freya because she reminds you of Leif, and you like her. You like how badass she is, and yet she can still be the kindest person you know. You want to show her everything, and you want to get to know her. You want her to see you as a sister because that's how you think of her. As your older sister."

"You like being around Kol because he makes you feel like you're 15 again. You love his mischievous and thought, and I quote, "His carefree made feel two things. Fear for what he's planning, and sheer and unadulterated joy." Which, honestly, was very cheesy to hear."

"You like to think about how Elijah taught you to read and write and would always be kind and proper. You miss how he used to write stories for you and give them to you all the time, and they were the only things you could read without getting bored. You tear up when you think of how he and Leif walked you down the aisle. Your two older brothers. One blood, one as close it could get."

"You miss having Rebekah braid your hair and you cut it because you hate how you can never braid it as well as she used to. You thought, and I quote again, "Kinda wish I had said yes to Rebekah's offer to braid my hair, but nothing can be done about it now.""

"And last, but definitely not least in your mind, Klaus Mikaelson. I can feel your own sadness as my own when you say the words I should go, which you always do. You know why you keep running, Lorilynn, do you?"

I shook my head, "No," I lied.

"Fucking liar. You keep running because 10 minutes after you were turned, your brother, your only blood, was killed by the person that had sworn to love you for the rest of your life, which he has done. I am not defending him. I personally do not like Klaus Mikaelson, but from your mindset, it's very hard not to see the good in him, no matter how much blood is buried on top of it. You are terrified that if you open your heart back up to this fucking broken family, they'll break it again. You're so FUCKING TERRIFIED that it's eating you from the inside."

"Oh, and don't you remember this, Lorilynn? I dug deeper while you were asleep and found this. "Can you always paint me? Every day, even if it's just a drawing?" "I give you my word" It's the cheesiest thing I've ever heard, but it's sweet nonetheless," She said. I was taken aback and took a step back.

I was deathly still.

I closed my eyes 

I took in a sharp breath and smiled.

"She's fucking insane," Kol said to himself.

My smile widened, "You forgot one thing, Davina."

She shook her head, "You conniving bitch, I love you."

"Thanks, though."

Kol groaned, "Why??? Can you please just tell us? It's like a TV show."

"She didn't want to say it herself. She wanted someone to understand and tell you guys because she is lazy," Davina said, glaring at me.

"I'm not an Original for nothing, Davina. Also, I'm somewhat smart, if you can recall," I tapped my head and she groaned.

"Fine, I'll stay," I grumbled.

Rebekah grinned and tackled me. 

"Oof!" Came out of my mouth as she hugged me.

"Can't. BREATHE!" I exclaimed and she pulled back.

I saw Freya take a step toward me and I help up a hand, "Not a hugger," I warned.

"Don't care," She said and ran at me. 

I deflated as the others did the same.

"Still not a hugger," I grumbled.

"Shut your fucking mouth," Kol said. They all pulled back and I rolled my eyes.

Davina grinned, "You should do it. You'll love it."

I hesitated, "Can't really reverse it, Davina." She rolled her eyes, "Just do it. You know you want to."

"What are you--"

"Shut the fuck up Marcel," She and I said at the same. She looked at me again and raised a brow. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I'm an idiot," I muttered as I walked towards Nik.

I put my arms around his neck and yanked him down to me, meeting his lips. He put his hands on my waist and kissed me softly.

We stopped and pulled our lips away from each other. I pressed my forehead to his and smiled. He smiled too and I could see the gleam in his eyes return.

I turned my head to Davina, "Happy? She shrugged.

"You are."