Good dream?

"Is that you, Lori?" Davina asked. I grinned and looked up, "The one and only. Like my hair?"

I had died it this morning with Damon and cut it to my chin. I got brown contact lenses to cover up my green eyes and had a pair of black sunglasses on. I also put on a pair of black jean shorts, black combat boots, and an oversized Beatles shirt that almost reached my knees.

Kinda wish I had said yes to Rebekah's offer to braid my hair, but nothing can be done about it now.

"How long will this take? I need to get out of here as soon as possible." I said nervously. She nodded, "Let's do this."

She closed her eyes and performed the spell.

"A man is holding it in his hand. He handed it to a different man, who had brown eyes and blonde hair, also some stubble. He looks, familiar."

"The handsy vampire at the ball," I growled.

"He's in New Orleans, Lori."

"Shit" I snarled. I would have to stay here and find it.

"If you stay any longer, they'll find you. They might already know. You should find a place to hide." She said a concerned look on her face.

"There's nowhere in this city that they won't find me, but I'm not leaving without my necklace," I said seriously, and a bit solemnly.

"Uh oh. Don't look, but that's one of Marcel's vampires, and he just spotted us." She said. My eyes widened and I turned around. Sure enough, a vampire was now calling someone, who I assumed was Marcel.

"Fuck." I cursed. I stood up from the bar and ran a hand through my short hair.

"You should go to them. They'll be more...lenient if you do." She suggested. I knew she was right, but I still groaned in frustration.

"Okay. Are they at the compound or the plantation?"

"They haven't left the compound since you left." She said.

"Okay. Let's go."

We entered the compound and I pulled my black baseball cap lower on my face. Davina studied me, "You look really pretty, Lori." 

I blushed, "Thanks." 

I had dark red lipstick, mascara, a bit of eyeliner, and some blush, but that was it. I knew my skin was a bit grey because I hadn't had blood since the last time I was here, which was 3 weeks ago. "I should take my contacts out." I pulled them out and stuffed them in my backpack.

"Davina? Who is this?" The Mikaelsons walked out of the dining room. I grinned, "I'm so hurt you didn't recognize me, Kol."

I pulled my hat off and my grin widened.

Their eyes widened.

"Did you die your hair?" Elijah asked. I nodded, "Yeah. I did it myself, so it doesn't look perfect, but I tried." I shrugged.

"Want a drink?" Kol asked. I shook my head, "No thanks." I lied. I really, really did, but I didn't feel like drinking any blood.

"Elijah," Davina started, "how often do vampires need to drink blood?" 

"At least once a week."

"What happens if you go three weeks?" She said loudly while giving me a death glare. Elijah caught on, "When was the last time you fed, Lori?"

"This morning," I lied.

"Why is your skin grey?" He asked.

"Shoddy lighting," I said quickly. Shit.

"You need to feed." I shook my head, "I'm fine." I said defensively.

"Feed." He said. While Originals cannot be compelled, they can be compelled when weak, but only by other Originals.

Nik sped in front of me and grabbed my arm. I was a bit too weak to fight him off, so I let him bring me into his bedroom, which was also decorated with paintings of me.

He stood in front of me, bit his wrist, and held it out, "Feed." He compelled me.

He put his wrist to my lips and I drank from him greedily. I already felt better and continued to drink. I could feel Nik smiling, then he pulled his wrist away.

"Good girl." I rolled my eyes and wiped my lip, which had some blood on it.

"Don't do that again," I said. "Why were you trying to desiccate?" He asked.

"It's none of your business, Nik. I'm here for my necklace, and that's it." I said firmly, but of course, it didn't work.

"Do you need help?" I shook my head, "I'll figure it out. What I do need is a place to stay for a bit. Is there a good hotel nearby or..." I trailed off.

He raised a perfect brow, "You'll stay here. You can stay in my room." My eyes widened and I shook my head, "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Where else will you go?" He asked.

Well, he had me there.

I smirked, "Maybe I could stay in Kol's room." I pondered. He growled and pushed me to the wall. I laughed, "Your family has vampire hearing. I think Kol is definitely enjoying how flustered you are."

He leaned his head forward and I could feel his breath on my lips. My lips parted, and I guess that was the invitation he was looking for. His lips crashed on mine and we kissed. He claimed dominance over me and broke through my lips, his tongue memorizing every facet of my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he grabbed my ass. I moaned a bit, and I felt him grin against my lips. 

I pulled on his hair and pulled him closer to me. He pressed his lips closer to mine and groaned.

"Lori, Lori, Lori, Lori..." He murmured. He put his hands on my thighs and squeezed them roughly. I moaned again and deepened the kiss if that was even possible at this point. 

"Lorilynn?" he asked. I snapped out of my daydream and blushed.

"Sure, fine, whatever." I stepped away from him and pulled my phone out.

"I have to go. I'm meeting someone. I'll see you later." I sped out of the room and crashed into Rebekah, and I fell to the floor. Only, I fell down the stairs.

"Fuck. My. Life." I groaned as I snapped my back into place. Davina and Freya burst into laughter and I rolled my eyes and flipped Davina off.

I readjusted my body parts and winced.

"Bitch"

"Dirty-minded"

"Witch"

"Klutz"

"Midget" I laughed.

I walked past her and she grabbed my arm.

"Good dream?" My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I blinked a few times.

"I will knock you on your ass with my kick-ass newfound abilities, so shut your fucking mouth, Davina!" I snapped.

I ran out of the gate.