What you know doesn't have me in it.

"I was born in the summertime to two amazing parents, or so I've been told. My father had already been killed by a wolf, not a werewolf, and my mother died in childbirth. I had an older brother, Leif, who was older by three summers, so he was around Kol's age. We grew up always welcome in the Mikaelson house, and I was as close to them as I was to my brother."

"In particular, though, I was very close to Klaus. We grew up always playing with each other and were best friends. We would escape to this beautiful cave that was deep in the forest. Even Mikael, the Originals father, liked me, but I despised him for personal reasons, and because of how much of a monster he was to his children. Esther loved me as a daughter as well, and everyone always thought Klaus and I would marry."

"When I was 15, Klaus proposed to me, and I said yes. We had our wedding the summer after because he proposed in the winter when I was almost 16. The next morning, it was found out that Klaus had brought his youngest brother, Henrik, out to see the men shift into wolves. Henrik had died. Horrified by what happened, Esther and Mikael hatched a plan."

"I know this part," Davina said. "Hush. And, no, you don't. What you know doesn't have me in it."

"We had all had dinner together, except for Leif because he was with his girlfriend at the time, Tatia, a doppelgänger. They had served us some wine that tasted weird, but we didn't say anything. Next, Mikael killed us all, and he wasn't gentle about it at all. He stabbed us all through the belly."

"We woke up and were force-fed blood. anyways, we turned into vampires. But, you already know this part. Less than 10 minutes later, Klaus killed my brother. I ran, the Originals all vowed to find me, the end."

"Why did you hate Mikael?"

"Davina, do you know what the Medusa tattoo symbolizes?" 

She nodded, then paled. 

I shrugged and pulled up the left leg of my jeans to show my Medusa tattoo.

"Yeah."

"Mikael?"

I nodded.

She covered her mouth with her hands. Elijah looked confused, "What does it mean?"

Marcel shook his head, "It means rape, Elijah. Mikael raped Lorilynn."

Silence ensued for a few seconds.

"How many times?" Freya asked in a dangerous tone.

"I lost count over the years. That's why he liked me so much. You wanna know something else?"

I pointed to the tattoo on my arm.

"I was pregnant with Mikael's child."

More silence.

And silence.

And silence.

And-

"WHAT?!" Klaus yelled. Kol's fangs lengthened and he growled.

I shrugged, "Thank God. I would've stabbed myself in the belly if it meant not giving birth to the spawn of that monster."

"I'll kill him." Rebekah snarled.

"I think he's already dead, but kudos to you for trying."

I shrugged again, "It's not a big deal."

"How could you say that? It was your baby!"

"Not by choice."

"But you're still a virgin?" Freya asked.

"From behind, Freya. It was truly disgusting, and I'll spare you the details since all but three of you are his kids."

Davina jumped up, "I know the spell."

I stood up and growled, "Don't you dare. I will cut your pretty little head off." I threatened.

Rebekah grabbed one of my arms, and Finn grabbed the other, and they held me down.

"I will murder you, Davina!"

She started chanting in Latin and I felt a horrible pain in my head.

"Please. I don't wanna feel anymore. Please, Davina." I whispered, ignoring the pain in my head.

She looked at me with a sad expression, "You can't just hide from your emotions, Lorilynn."

"Lori," I whispered, "Please call me Lori."

"Lori, I'm sorry."