Xamarin

Your palms were scratched as you tried to crawl backwards away from the figure. She stopped in front of Moon, cocking her head to the side in thought as your vision flickered. Sticky blood matted your hair to your head and you began to worry about how badly you were hurt. Were you bleeding into your brain?

"Wh-what are you doing?" You demanded as the rabbit looked away from you and towards Moon. She pulled off one of his long clawed hands, disconnecting it with practiced ease before continuing to stalk towards you. You had to think of something, you had to do something, but really all you could think of was...

Suddenly the rabbit lunged, brandishing Moon's hand like a weapon and slicing through your skin. You kicked back harder, trying to skirt away from the rabbit, a hand raising instinctively to see how badly you were hurt.

Deep cuts were carved into your skin from your hip up across to your collarbone, but knowing Moon's claws it was a miracle you weren't disemboweled. As the rabbit continued to stalk towards you reached behind your body and did the only thing you could think of.

////

When Moon booted up he wasn't in the maintenance chair. He was on the floor, eyelights flickering back on slowly.

"What?" He muttered, pulling his limbs under him to begin pushing himself up. Then he saw it. Black in the dim light, his hands were covered in dark liquid, too thin to be oil and warm, if his heat gauges were accurate.

What's going on? Sun asked, sounding groggy, as he fought the pull of being shut down and improperly booting up, it was disorienting for both of them.

"M' not really..." Moon trailed off, tracing the long pool across the floor with his eyes until they landed on...

System error

Overloading

System error

"Nonononono!" He chanted, rushing to the crumpled body laying in front of one of the observation terminals. He nearly missed the rabbit until she threw herself between him and you. The rabbit was bleeding badly, long claw marks down her arms and legs as she positioned herself between him and you.

"W-what happened?" He demanded trying to look around her and dreading the answer, he had to get to you. You were warm and still breathing, but you needed attention.

Why hadn't an emergency been triggered? He thought frantically, leaning around the rabbit as she pointed at him. "Obviously! But what- Why isn't- She needs help!" He replied frantically, finally stepping around the rabbit with long agile movements. You whimpered as he rolled you over, but at least you weren't...you weren't.

He lined his hand up perfectly with the deep gouges across your chest, blood pooled around you on the floor, and still more matter your hair down to an ugly bruise across the side of your head.

Overloading

System refresh needed

Overloading

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, please Starlight...Why isn't the emergency going off!?" He demanded, turning back to the rabbit, but she was gone. "Damnit!" He grit out, the loud whirring of his fans making it hard to hear your breathing, or maybe your breathing was just getting weaker.

Moon...what did you do? Sun asked, the first thing he had said since they saw you. Tears spilled from their one capable eye.

"I don't...we have to help her Sun, please." He begged, reaching with his whole being for someone, anyone to help.