Firewall

You had decided to go back home the day before Christmas Eve to spend some time with your sister and your nephews, the morning of Christmas Eve you were back at your apartment though, scavenging through your laundry to find your old Chickadees uniform. You thought it would be a cute surprise for the boys on Christmas day, and honestly you needed the break too. Not that your time with the Sun and Moon hadn't been absolutely magical, it had.

That was part of the problem. Moon's teasing and flirting along with Sun's attention and compliments had you feeling more wanted as a person then you remember ever feeling. They hadn't even tried to make a move on you, which made sense, they said they hadn't really dated before. Every steamy make out session was ended, by them putting space between the two of you, when you started trailing your hands over their shoulders and chest. You could respect their limits, you assumed it was their first, first time, it just left you feeling pent up.

There was the other part of the problem. You could admit to having cycles of hypersexuality followed by long dry spells in your own sex drive. When it came to relationships you liked to jump into physical intimacy very quickly to take advantage of the times you did feel aroused, but also to get the first time with a new partner over with. The first time was the most anxiety inducing. With all the buildup and the tension, not knowing how a new partner would be with you, having to learn each other's bodies. You preferred to take control of that and jump into bed, prove to your partner that your abuse didn't ruin you...even if until recently they hadn't known about your abuse....

You made a note on your phone to bring that up the next time you talked to your therapist and continued looking around for your slutty Chickadee top. You also grabbed six more pairs of panties, because you had been having to change them part way through the day when your own arousal soaked through them.

You had talked to your sister about it, but she hadn't been any help because her suggestion was to talk about how you were feeling with Sun and Moon which you didn't want to do. There were only two outcomes you could see to having a conversation about that with them. Either they would think you were a pervert that got turned on every time they were in the room, and it would make them uncomfortable, or they would feel pressured.

You absolutely didn't want them to feel pressured, especially if they wanted to take their time and take everything slow. So, you could suck it up and deal with your overly horny thoughts yourself. Thinking of taking care of it yourself you checked the time, you didn't want to be too late clocking back in, but you had told Sun that you would be a little later than usual in the morning. Plus, you needed to get a quick shower anyway, that could kill two birds with one stone.

Maybe I am a pervert. You thought, rushing to the bathroom as soon as you had the slutty uniform and packed it in your backpack. The normally warm water felt cool against your heated skin as you stepped in. Starting with one of your breasts, you rolled the nipple between your fingers, gasping and running the other hand down your body following the trails of water until they made it between your legs.

Normally touching yourself in the shower wasn't the easiest and you had to face away from the running water, but you were dripping with slick arousal, so your fingers slid easily over your clit.

They were really doing a number on me. You mused thinking back over the past week.

Your second date with the boys started with you watching romantic comedies with Sun, cuddling up on their couch. His arm was around your shoulder, and you wanted him to just dip a little more and cop a quick feel. After lights out for the night, you walked around the Plex with Moon, ending up in the arcade with his body pressed close to yours while he showed you a quick 'trick' for their Galaga clone.