Kill Code

TW: Mentions of alcohol abuse, Drug abuse, physical abuse, and assualt

"Any numbness or tingling?" Moon asked again, standing behind you looking over his handiwork. You strained against the binding slightly, before relaxing, focusing on how your arms and hands felt. You were kneeling on a nap map in the middle of the daycare, your palms were pressed together behind your back fingertips pointed up. Originally, he wanted to see if he could have your hands tied up between your shoulder blades, but you weren't quite flexible enough for that, so they were tied lower towards the middle of your back.

"No, it's good." You replied, honestly. "What now?"

"Impatient." Moon growled against your ear, chastising you lightly. Then you could hear him straighten up by the jingle of his bells and start to slowly stride around you. You knew he let you hear them, because they were silent as he walked into your field of vision. His hands behind his back, his long legs carried him smoothly in front of you where he pulled up one of the colorful decorative barrels.

Oh Sun, would not like that. You thought, smiling up at Moon and waiting patiently, eventually he decided that you had been patient enough and rewarded you with an answer.

"You want to know 'what now,' Precious? Let's start with the position you are in. Do you know what this tie is called?" He asked, smirking a sharp dangerous smile when you shook your head in the negative, reminding you to be vocal.

"No. I don't."

"It's called a reverse prayer." He said, reaching out with one hand to throw you off balance, making you have to engage your core as he pulled you closer. "So, I would suggest worshiping me." He growled, freeing his cock for you. Your tongue fell out of your mouth, licking a broad strip up his length, not needing anymore prompting. His hand stayed on your shoulder to help support you. Because of how large he was, you normally used your hands to brace against his knees so that you could work his whole length, but now he was using his hand to brace your shoulder for you, and you knew he wouldn't let you fall.

It was the release you always wanted from experimenting with kink. It wasn't about impact play or the bondage for you (Though you weren't complaining about those elements). It was disappearing into a moment letting the past stop existing with someone you knew you could trust with your mind, body, and soul. Sometimes there were negotiated scenes that could be dubious and humiliating, but when you gave Moon a list of things, he wasn't allowed to call you during a scene he never called you those things. Unlike your ex, who ended up using it as more ammo.

You couldn't think about any of that though, that was the best part. Your mind was completely focused on Moon and letting him take care of everything else for just a little bit. Your tongue lapping every inch of his cock you could reach.

"Ah-ah, try not to make a mess." He teased, gesturing to the moisture nearly beading down onto his pants. "Don't want to dirty our clothes now do we?"

Cupping your tongue you caught the droplet, before it could soak into his pants, making him smile, and lift you up higher so that you could finally get the tip into your mouth and start sucking his cock properly.

"That's my good girl." He purred, guiding you down as you moaned around his length, knowing that you were going to be soaking wet when you were finally allowed some friction. He hummed above you, gently trailing his other hand over you, you had a feeling he was doing spot checks for your restraints, to make sure that they weren't too tight or leaving marks.

"You're almost done, Precious. You have been doing so well." He encouraged you as you started fidgeting. Trying and failing to get some relief by rubbing your thighs together.