Hardware

TW: flashbacks to abuse, some intrusive thoughts

You slowly made your way through the dark daycare, ignoring the red lights you could see reflected against the face of your fazband. You were just checking the time on impulse so you could give him that one.

Except,

"I saw that." He said above you, before suddenly flipping upside down in front of you, in a very familiar pose.

"Watching marvel movies with you was a bad idea." You replied, as he smirked at you.

"You're just mad that all the blood would go to your head if you tried this." he joked, making you giggle when he spun his face plate around, so it was facing the right way for you to peck his lips, right side up.

"Maybe, that would also kill my arms and legs." You said, thinking that you were getting pretty good at not rising to Moon's bait. You sidestepped him, casually flipping your laptop bag up higher on your shoulder for effect.

"I'm thinking of getting a tongue."

"W-what w-why?" You gasped and spun around, feeling your face heat up. He was smirking triumphantly, having finally got you to react the way he wanted you to.

"All the Glamrocks have one. They look like fun." He said, flipping around to land in front of you. "Why, what were you thinking?"

"You know what I was thinking, you perv." You replied, swatting his chest playfully.

"Probably exactly what I was thinking." He said, leaning down close to your ear and letting his voice drop to that deep baritone that you could feel at the base of your spine. "That. They. look. like. fun."

He drew out every word slowly and sensually, nipping the top of your ear with the sharp teeth you hadn't noticed that he had let out. You leaned back against one of the play structures as your legs turned to jello.

"M-moon." You forced out, hoping your voice didn't sound as desperate to him as it did to you.

"Hmmm? Maybe we could have some fun now, if only..." he teased, trailing off as he wedged one of his long legs between your thighs.

"If only?" You asked, reaching for him.

"If only you weren't on strike three." He whispered, springing away from you, cackling.

"W-wait what!?" You gasped following behind the animatronic.

"First at the beginning of the week you said you would stop skipping lunch, then you skipped lunch Tuesday-"

"Because we were making out in the play structures." You defended.

"Excuses, excuses." He scolded, still smiling broadly at you. "Then today you said that St. Valentine-"

"Wait, you couldn't honestly be telling me that you would rather me tell the kids the real story of St. Valentine with the execution and everything?" You interrupted.

"No, of course not. They're children, you have to omit things." He replied, chuckling lowly, "but a lie is still a lie."

"Sounds like a trap, but okay." You said, strolling across the bridge to the ball pit to stand below the brother's balcony. "Are you actually just gonna do that and walk off?"

"Maybe. What are you gonna do about it if I do?"

"Is there an answer that leads to me getting off?" You hedged, wrapping your arms around his neck as the hook descended to lift Moon up into their room.

He just cackled at you, as the two of you were raised up into the room for the night. You had agreed to get a good night's sleep because you had exams Friday, then you had the weekend off which would normally be great, but you couldn't spend the night with Sun and Moon on days when you didn't work in the daycare.