JavaScript

You rushed back through the plex, professional shoes clicking over the floor in places and thumping over carpet in others. It was your first meeting with the internship committee as the internship coordinator for the daycare. It was a lot more responsibility then you had expected, (With the only benefit being that the internship program wasn't shut down and that this would look amazing on your applications to masters programs.) because you were rushing back to help with the daycare closing for the night with three manila folders with applications from potential interns, that they had miraculously entrusted you to look through and pick from in combination with your normal daycare responsibilities.

You readjusted the folders in your arms as you shouldered your way through the doors hoping that Sun had left something for you to do.

"Surprise!" A chorus of voices greeted you. Stunning you for a second as a banner unfurled from the ceiling congratulating you on your promotion.

"What?" You asked giggling and looking around the room. The Glamrocks were there (including the two you hadn't met in person yet), with Lily, Map bot waved at you enthusiastically from the back, and standing in front of all of them was Sun smiling brightly and carrying a cake up to the security desk.

"It's a surprise party obviously!" Sun replied excitedly, beaming down at you as you smiled.

"Not that I don't appreciate it, but isn't this a lot for just being an in between the daycare and the internship people?" You asked, prompting Lily to laugh,

"It was just supposed to be the five of us but-" She started talking only to be interrupted by Roxanne.

"Sun told Chica. If you want to keep something from getting out, never tell Chica."

"We have also really wanted to meet you, everyone around the plex has nothing but good things to say about you." Freddy Fazbear said, stepping forward to shake your hand and get in a formal introduction.

Freddy freaking Fazbear!

Every happy memory you had involving your childhood also involved some rendition of him. You might have been a little starstruck and nervous when you shook his large paw. Focusing intensely on not saying something stupid like 'I slept with a plush of you until I was sixteen.'

Yeahh, that would be a really stupid thing to say, almost as stupid as not saying anything.

"Thank you, it's very nice to meet you too." You rushed, smiling and trying not to be awkward. "I'm really happy you guys could make it." You added looking around him at Montgomery Gator, standing and looking all cool back next to Roxanne. "I've heard a lot about you."

"Good things I hope?" He joked back, in a voice that was all growl and base.

"Naturally." You replied, walking around to place your folders down away from the cake.

"So, who's ready for cake?" You asked, not even being surprised when Chica shuffled herself to the front of the line.

"Congratulations" was written in pretty cursive across the cake and you excitedly cut into it divvying up the slices while you talked to Sun.

"Thank you, for all this, you really did have to."

"Of course, I did! I love surprises and I love you." He said smiling down at you, even more lovingly than his sweet words. "Besides, it is very impressive to me, and I feel like it should be celebrated."

"Charmer." You said, bumping him with your hip before divvying up the cake, trying to clean as you went, only to have Sun bump you back, out of the way.

"I've got this Sunflower. Go enjoy your party." He encouraged, gently shooing you away from the table before you could wipe up the crumbs. Leaving you to try and not embarrass yourself in front of Freddy, you could probably manage that.