Servo

You finished picking up the plastic balls and throwing them into the pit. Once your interns were separated the remainder of the internship went by smoothly and it was almost time to choose new interns again. Jasmine really started coming out of her shell, even smiling and laughing a little with Sun, though there was still that comfortable distance she kept from the animatronics. Which was fine, as long as everyone was happy.

Kimberly was the same energetic helper as ever, though much more kid friendly without Jasmine around for her to torment. To your surprise Sun still gravitated towards Kimberly. Honestly after you caught her bullying Jasmine you hadn't known what to expect, but really you should have expected Sun to try and kill her with kindness.

"Bullies aren't usually just evil for evil's sake...they might be insecure or hurting...they might not think it's as bad as it is...or they might have some other justification, but people are rarely villains in their own story. They just don't see what they're doing as bad for the most part. But people being mean just to be mean are pretty rare, they all have their reasons...the hard part is getting them to see that their reasons aren't actually reasons to pick on someone." Sun explained it to you when you asked about it.

A thrill of happiness went through you that he didn't just accuse you of being a jealous girlfriend. He understood your question and was happy to answer it; because he knew you and he loved you. You didn't think you would ever have that, sitting on the couch with your boyfriend, his arm casually thrown over your shoulder while you did your homework.

Domestic.

It was something nice to think about while you worked; whipping down sticky tables, vacuuming crumbs, and cleaning up stickers, markers, and... Where did they even get the glitter glue?

...actually you knew the answer to that question, Sun loved the way that the glitter looked on the paper, so even if it wasn't scheduled to be brought out, if the kids asked for it he would always go and get it for them. It was just one of the things he could never say no to, which was adorable. It was strange knowing all those little things, like who would even care what someone's favorite craft supply was; but you knew Sun's was the glitter glue, Moon's was the thin almost tissuey crafting paper that they used for paper flowers, and they knew that you're favorite. It was...weirdly nice.

Having someone know all of those little things while you know there's.

"Almost done, love?" Sun called, drawing you out of your thoughts and back to the moment. You were kneeling down cleaning one of the tables, so you had to crane your head all the way back to look up at his beaming smile.

"Almost Sunny bun!" You replied, feeling your own smile stretching to match his as you reach out for him, grabbing his hand in a quick show of affection. It almost looked like you were proposi-

Oh.

Oh no. That hurt some. Like a bee sting in your heart.

Because you could just imagine it; asking for privacy so you could propose to each of them individually. It would be in their room though and you would have ordered sushi from the place you went on your first date; you would fill their room with paper flowers. Sunflowers, morning glories, moon vine, and the night blooming cereus, you would propose with two rings that could interconnect on their ring finger, one gold and one silver.

Then the wedding, God the wedding that would only happen in your mind, it was beautiful, and you could just see them waiting for you to walk down the aisle.

"Love? Are you alright?" Sun asked as your smile faltered.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm alright babe." You replied automatically, biting back a snicker when his hand went to his hip, and he gave you a signature oh really look. You stood, using his hand to help leverage you up.

"Alright Sunflower, just know that you can talk to us, if you want." Sun replied, meaning down some to give you a quick peck on the lips.

"I know, I was just thinking...I was just thinking about a surprise for you and Moon." You replied, glancing at your watch as the message chime went off.

Moon: For both of us huh?

"Yup for both of you...you know individually." You replied to hell if you couldn't have that perfect fairytale wedding. You could at least let them know how much you love them and appreciate their support. They deserved to know how very loved that they were, and how loved they made you feel. "Just need to finish planning it. I want it to be perfect."