Authorization

((( Authors note: I didn't see a place for trigger warnings while tagging the story, so I will put them here. This story will address several triggering topics, including; childhood sexual abuse, ptsd, revictimization, workplace sexual harassment, body dysmorphia, and Fnaf related blood, violence and gore. I am cross posting it from me AO3 where I could accurately tag everything. Take care of yourself while reading.)))

Brightly colored balloons floated through the air and up to the rafters as the Glamrocks finished. The flood gates opened and excitable children ran from the reserved birthday room into the connected arcade. You would normally go help chaperone the kids. There were at least five of your cousins here along with several kids from the lucky birthday boys class at school. This time though, you stayed carefully stationed in the back of the room because you had special cargo.

Your sister, Stacey, had trusted you to hold your one year old nephew while she went to the bathroom. You couldn't deny the strong wave of emotion that pulsed through you when she offered. Because of the...things the two of you had survived together you understood each other. When she didn't let anyone hold him you stood by her, when she wouldn't leave him alone in a house with other people you helped her get comfortable while the baby slept. You understood her "why", no one could be trusted not to hurt him, except her...and now you. You were on the small list of people she knew would never hurt your nephew.

Now if you could just get him to stop making that little sad face and babbling for "mam mam mam" it looked like he was about to start wailing any second, and that would just be a horrible way to prove that your sister could trust you with her baby.

"Common Conner. It's okay. Aunty has you. It's okay mamas gonna be back any second. Please don't cry."

You don't know how long you sat there trying to shush a fussy baby, but eventually a saintly voice drew your attention back to your savior.

"You're doing fine. It's just getting close to his nap time, so he's being fussy. It's not anything you're doing." She assured you, a delicate hand coming up to rest on her round stomach.

"How do you wanna handle his nap time here?" You asked, looking around at the large megaPlex. Fazbear entertainment had been a huge part of the only happy memories you and Stacey had together from your childhood, but good for naps wasn't exactly a descriptor you would use for the place.

"At 11 the daycare starts there Naptime. So we can drop him off there."

"You...leave him with the daycare?" You asked skeptically.

Stacey smiled at you rubbing her stomach. "Just for nap time. The human attendants leave the daycare for that, and it's just the animatronic...you can take Conner down there for his nap if you wanna see. Mr.Moon is so good with him."

Your mind immediately flashed to the story, Goodnight Moon and you can't help but coo. "Oh God, that's just too cute. This location has everything."

By the time for Naptime to start in the daycare, your arms were tired, your legs were tired after your sister said you could sit him down if you followed him around, and you were antsy from trying to beat him to pizza crusts and left over fizzy-faz while your sister just laughed at you saying something about "great birth control right?"

Yeah right! You groused to yourself as you carried the heavy near toddler towards the superstar daycare. You were a woman on a mission, you had been trusted with taking Conner out of your sister's sight and delivering him safely to the daycare and that's exactly what you were going to do, no matter how heavy you realized 24 lbs was when it was moving and trying to kick away.

You passed a blond in a superstar daycare shirt leaving as you walked in. He didn't even hold the door for you, and you had to catch it with your other shoulder as it swung closed on you.