Electricity

TW: Mentions of past relationship abuse, rape, abused defending their abusers, and abuse called kink, but it isn't kink its abuse.

after that though we finally get a little Erotic in this erotic fic and I updated the tags accordingly.

You were so excited. Today started your week and a half working one on one with Sun and Moon without the kids or anything. Your main job for the holiday season was keeping Sun and Moon entertained and fulfilling their social need, but as you were looking over the manual for holidays and daycare closures, you realized that because his social need was usually filled by twenty to thirty children on any given day you were not only encouraged but incentivized with being paid time and a half to stay later than usual.

Lily did two overnight shifts to make some extra money for Christmas shopping, so you went ahead and packed up some pajamas as well as other essentials like a toothbrush and a hairbrush, for a slumber party.

You also packed up a small, wrapped present. It wasn't anything super exciting, but you doubted Sun or Moon got presents for the holidays often, you just hoped that they thought the little reversible throw pillow was as cute as you thought it was.

One side was pale blue with little clouds and the bright yellow words "you are my sunshine", and when you flipped it inside out it was dark blue with white stars and lettering that said, "stay wild, moon child."

It...wasn't perfect, they probably won't even like it, but it was the closest thing you could find for them, with the time you had after you decided to get them a present. Maybe next year you would just get them separate presents.

Already thinking about next year. You muse, pulling up to the building and trying to park out of the way. The daycare might have been closed, and several of the buildings in the Plex were closed, but not all of them shut down for the holidays, so you tried to leave the good parking for actual guests. As you walked in you scoped out where you would be eating here. Most of the restaurants were going to be open until Christmas day, so you could just stock up on some leftovers.

You think the Mexican place on the corner even had margaritas, so you could have a drink for the holidays. Since the daycare was closed, maybe you could even walk around the Plex with Sun and Moon. You could probably ask him if he'd like to go and see any attractions. You mused walking into the daycare and freezing.

Even though you didn't see Sun as soon as you walked in, you saw his handy work and it was enough to send a wave of strong emotion through you, no one besides your sister had ever made you feel so cared for. You walked up to the security desk towards the small paper mâché tree. There were two presents under it with your name on them and you might have felt a little teary eyed looking over the whole display. It even had little gold and black paper rings as decorations!

"Ah ah, no peeking." Sun's familiar voice called from behind you, making you think his absence when you first came in was a ploy. Two could play that game though.

"Wasn't peeking, I just thought I'd add one to the pile." You replied, placing your bag on the desk and turning to watch his face when you pulled out the wrapped present and placed it with the other two. He seemed stunned as he slowly approached the tree to see the third present there, with both their names on it.

"You got us a present?" He asked, cocking his head to the side curiously, before focusing back on you smiling brightly. "Oh sunflower you didn't have to but thank you so so so much!"

"Well, you're my best friends, you didn't actually think I wouldn't get you anything did you?" You asked.

"Well...Maybe...because you know." He hedged, playing with his frills, in a way you recognized as a nervous tick by now.