✨Intro✨

❤️❤️❤️Hey guys! New to Wattpad here, trying out my first story! It's the summer, so I'll try to update at least once a week, but I might do several times a week.

A bit about me:
I'm Hannah, love all things Marvel, Star Wars, KotLC, and Percy Jackson. I plan on making a bunch of fanfics like these, and maybe some original stories.

This story takes place in the PJo series, before/during The Last Olympian, and near the end of Stellarlune. There will be spoilers for those of you who haven't read these books yet, so fair warning.

I was wondering when in the KotLC series to place this in. I wanted it in a place where Sophie has all her abilities, Keefe returns from running away, he and Sophie are together, and Sophie and Fitz are done with the Inquisition. So I guess where I am is right after Chapter 43 of Stellarlune. I was going to leave out the Inquisition, but it didn't feel right to start with Sophie and Fitz's unresolved issues.

This also takes place right after Percy took his lovely trip to the Underworld and was dipped in the River Styx.

There won't be any smut. Some kissing, but that's it.

If you can, maybe read chapter 43 so that you aren't totally confused.

There will be POVs from Sophie and Percy as the main POVs. Some of Keefe, Annabeth, and maybe Forkle.

I do not own any of these characters. They all belong Rick Riordan and Shannon Messenger.

Feel free to leave comments or suggestions. I'll reply to as many as I can ❤️❤️❤️