Introduction

Lacey Winters is 5"8 and has long brown hair (with gold highlights) that goes to her belly button. She has unique eyes that can change color depending on her mood (mostly a piercing blue). She is 18 years of age and has graduated high school. She is smart, charismatic, and cares for others. She respects people who respects her. Lacey is currently single and living in Missouri. She recently moved there after graduation. Her parents died in a tragic fire. She has one friend, named Victoria. Lacey is not in University because she is taking the year off.

Xander Keats is a lycan, aka werewolf. He is 6"1 and has Dark brown hair (close to black). He has electrifying amber eyes. He is 21 years of age and is the beta (second in command) of the Mudrunner pack. Xander has a strong muscular build. He is currently living in the pack house in Missouri. He doesn't attend college, he never needed to. He is loyal, respectful, possessive, and smart. His parents died in battle and he has a younger sister, named Katrina. Xander closes himself off and only takes orders from his alpha, Colton, which is his best friend. He is single and is still looking for his mate.
*~*
Author note
↓↓
So, I'm going to try and do another werewolf book. My first one kind of sucked. I just get too excited and quickly finished it and I feel like I could've done better. Hopefully, this turns out better.
Hope you enjoy! Comment and vote! ★ Thank you for reading. :)