Final Chapter

Kabeer's POV:

I have a show to attend today. So I'm gonna be late. Don't wait for me. Love you!
I messaged my wife.

We came back to London after staying for a few months in India. Sahil stays with us now as I told him. Why should he pay for a house having family here. It's been five years and everything has been awesome thus far.

Our lives have completely changed. It took time for me and Saanj to get things normal. We faced a bad time but managed to be back eventually. Only because our love never ended. To be honest I love her everyday more and more.

I heard the cabin door knock
"Come in!" I said sternly.

"Kabeer sir, I need your signature on some files!"
Said a female voice and came sat opposite.

"What are these?" I asked looking up at her in doubt.

"You told me to see the Greens Road showroom account, and give you the cheque to sign"
She pouted and said.

"Ho, okok fine! Give me a minute" I told her and looked into the file.

Her eyes are gazing at me. I can feel that. I smirked at my effect on her. I looked up to see her drooling face. Damn this women has no shame.

Kabeer all women are crazy about you. My inner devil told me and I couldn't deny him.

"Pass me the pen!" I told her.

She passed me her pen. I opened the cap with my mouth and signed on the cheque slips.

I kept the files on the table and looked at her. I gave her the pen but the cap was still in my mouth. She gave a me witty smile. I called her by my eyes. She arched her eyes and got up. Slowly she came and stood in front of me. I pulled her wrist and she fell on me.

Making herself comfortable she sat on my lap. We rested our heads together. She slowly held the pen cap with her teeth from my mouth and threw it on the table. All the while we didn't leave our eye contact.

She kissed my cheek and smiled cupping my face.
I kissed her lips and she didn't waste a second to respond. Her hands went up to my hair and mine holding her waist tight.

"Kabeer sir someone might see us like this!"
She pulled away soon and said laughing.

"It's my cabin no one will come without knocking" I stated in a cool way.

She smiled and kissed me again. We got lost in another world for a few minutes. Her soft lips made me think the wildest possible. I put my hands under her top feeling her soft skin. Slowly moving my fingers upwards to her breasts, feeling them with my fingers and leaving each other's lips. Again, she pulled back soon and looked into my eyes.

"Sir stop it, that's enough"
She said gasping for breath but smiling.

"Come on darling, that's not even close to enough" I said nuzzling into her chest.

She laughed and moved back. "Stop it Kabeer!" She whined.

"You were drooling at me, you started it" I said in my defence.

"And you were the one who provoked me!" She said arching her eyes.

"I didn't do anything. I'm the poor man here"
I said again pouting.

"You're not at all poor!"
She said and slapped me lovingly on my cheek.

I gripped her closer and again kissed her lips. She kissed me back smiling. Suddenly my phone rang and I didn't see the caller ID and picked it up keeping it to my ears.