Kabeer Singhaniya

Kabeer Singhaniya:

"Get these documents rectified by tomorrow morning"
I said in a cold voice to my assistant Andy.

"Yes, sir!" He said rushing out from my cabin with the files in his hands.

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. How foolish at times my workers behave. I hate it when they don't listen to me and add their extra brain.

My cabin door bagged opened.
"Kaby, you postponed the meeting and didn't even bother to tell me?"
He asked annoyingly.

"This is my company. Do I need to tell you before doing anything?"
I asked him back scarstically.

"I'm the project manager. Have some respect towards me bro" He said sadly and sat opposite.

I huffed and looked back to my laptop.

"Do you remember we need to meet the new staff in the auditorium at 2pm?"
He asked leaving a breath.

"I know!" I said still focused on my work.

"Bro, after that we are going to the club...you know right? Please don't land up with any work!" He pleaded.

I looked up at him over my laptop to see his puppy eyes. I smirked and concentrated back to work.

"Hey, Kabeer please man. It's been long since we hung out. So tonight I need to get laid" He said again.

"I think you too need a good rough night!" He said laughing.

I gave him a blank stare...

"Fine, don't look at me like that. I'm leaving for the auditorium. Come soon"
He said and went out.

I took a deep breath and closed my laptop. Getting up to go out when my phone rang and I saw it's my sister. I picked it up with a smile.

"Hey, sissy what's up? how are you? How is my little one?"
I asked in excitement.

"I'm on my way to the hospital, your little one is going to come out soon" She said in a happy and nervous voice.

"I can't say how bad I'm feeling for not being there!"
I said dissoppintedly.

"It's ok champ! Focus on the upcoming fashion show. That's a very important project for our company"
She said giving me courage.

"Fine I will. But please keep me updated on things there"
I said taking a breath.

"Yes, I shall. I'll message you before going into the operation room" She said softly.

"Where is Mr. Reporter?"
I asked her mentioning my brother in law.

"He's driving"
She said normally.

"Hmm okay. Take care, you're a strong woman. I know You can do it" I said giving her hope.

"Yes I am and I will be good!" She said sounding brave.

"Okay bye!"
She said and we hung up.

I walked out of my cabin towards the auditorium. Today will be their first day of work and meeting me, means the company CEO personally. I have called for freshers from different countries. But picked them out keenly by looking at their resumes. The upcoming fashion show is very important for our company and I'm not letting it go at any cost. It needs to be a big hit.

Thinking to myself I was walking in a hurry and as I turned, I bumped into someone and we fell down. I closed my eyes in a shock. But slowly when I opened my eyes, I saw a very pleasant and clam face. I've seen many fair girls but, this one looks pure to me. She too slowly opened her eyes and my hazel orbs met her light blue orbs.

A lock of hair was on her face, I slowly tucked it back. We both could feel each other's breath on our faces. Soon she got up and I too stood up. She said a quick "sorry" while settling herself and ran back.

I too dusted myself and walked towards the auditorium. But I've never seen her here, maybe she's one of the new employees. I'm sure she's an Indian. Her dressing and face tells me so. Anyways shrugging my thoughts I entered into the auditorium and walked up the stage with confidence.

The other dignitaries were seated there. Not many but a few. As Andy saw me he came rushing to me and gave me my speech and other related important documents.

I glanced at the file throughly and looked at all of them sitting in anticipation. I was like them once when Dad gave over the company to me. I just smirked at them. Soon after the formal announcement as they called my name I went and stood infront of the podium. As I stood there my eyes first landed on the blue ones. She's sitting right at the last but still cought my attention.

She looked a bit nervous but also confident. I gave her a slight glance. Then I spoke my words and shared all my thoughts in welcoming them.
There are just 20 of them. Suddenly a plan came in my mind and I decided to do so.
I splited them into groups so that they will bond and also learn everything well.

After all the formal intro was done they were sent to their cubicle to start their assigned works.

"Bro, do you think your plan will work?" Ankur asked me.

"I hope so! It should"
I said talking a breath.

"Anyways, let's see how things turn out to be!"
He said and I nodded.

I came back to my cabin and started working. Soon it was night.

"Kabeer!!! Please let's pack up now, it's 9pm bro?" Ankur came barging in my cabin.

I looked up through my lap top to see his puppy and pleading face. I sighed seeing my wrist watch.

"Come on  get up, I've booked a lovely club!"
He said in excitement.

I shut my work and walked out with him, we took my car and left his at office. All the way music was loud in the car but my mind and heart longged to go to India and be with my sister. I am feeling so bad for not being with her at this special time.

"Hey, how is Shikha? Did you speak with her?" 
Suddenly Ankur asked.

"Yup I did, she's got admitted this morning"
I said focusing on driving.

"Do you have any issues in sharing important information with me?"
He asked scarstically.

I just chuckled and let it go.
We soon reached the place, parking the car out we went inside and sat at the conner table. I can see many couples and groups of friends hanging around.

"I called Sam and Dyal also but they already had some other plans" Ankur said and sighed.

"Hmm...I think Dyal is with his girlfriend busy shopping for her sister's wedding"
I said thinking.

A waiter came and took our order.

"That's why it is good being single" He said laughing.

"Relationships means bringing responsibility and bondage"
I said huffing and rolled my eyes.

Suddenly my eyes landed on a group of five youngsters, and one of them was the girl I bumped into this morning, means she is our employee.

What's she doing here?
My mind thought vigorously.

"Ankur look, I think that's one of our new employees who joined today!"
I said wondering.

He truned and looked, by then our orders had come.

"Not one, but all 5 of them!"
He said chuckling.

"Ho, all of them?"
I asked shockingly.

"Yup all of them!" He said and took a shot of his drink.

"Why are they here?" I asked being curious.

"What's to you? They must be celebrating" He said casually.

"Yeah right!" I said but something felt odd.

Our evening went drinking, dancing and last sleeping with one of the call girls, I didn't know he called them and had even booked rooms. But I'm glad he did, it had been a long time since I had a good fuck.

.............................. Next Chapter