She Left Again?

Kabeer's POV:

I had texted Karen the place and time. Dyal was already hiding there. We changed the idea of meeting at their house since Dyal's few neighbors know me. We couldn't risk it if anyone saw me there. This woman actually is a big whore

She did not even take a day to believe my lies and trust me.
I was so shocked when she immediately agreed to meet me just knowing a few fake things about me. In just a few seconds she became so friendly and started talking dirty with me.
I'm so happy that Dyal found out her true face soon and has decided to leave her but it's sad my friend didn't deserve this.

Dyal messaged me saying he is already hiding inside the room and waiting for us. I told him we are on our way. I picked her up from the bus stop near my office. Yes she is here beside me. She's not bad looking at all. She really has good looks but having looks is not important what is needed is a good heart.

Like your wife! My heart said.
I can't denied it... Heehee

Don't even dare to compare my women with this bitch here. Said my inner mind. And I 100% agreed.

"So, where have you planned it?" She asked me seductively keeping her hands on my thigh

"Here we are just a few minutes away from the hotel!" I said with a awkward smile.

To be honest I am actually feeling uncomfortable. From the day Sanjana came into my life everything changed for me.
My playboy nature went away. No girl looks pretty, hot, sexy or beautiful to me expect her.
She has me around her little finger if she doesn't know.
I'm just so into her for life.

We reached and I parked the car outside of the hotel. Dyal and myself chose a small hotel so that even I don't get caught. Because that Annie's incident was more than enough for me.

We got out and she held my arm smiling. I went to the reception and gave her my card she too is the part of our plan she smiled at me and gave me the room keys. Dyal paid her so she helped him get in before us. I thanked her and we took the lift up.

Karen is throwing herself on me. I am just being myself. If it was the old me, Karen would have been screaming my name in the back seat of my car.

Once we came close and I opened the door with the keys. Karen pushed me in and locked the door.

"Woh ho! Clam down my tiger"
I said laughing.

She gave me those flirty looks and slowly started to remove her clothes. Damn she is one good pice to eat. But I can't.
I thought a little wickedly.

I stepped back as she stepped close I fell on the bed and she hovered over me now in only her lingerie. I held her bare waist as she sat on me. Looking into her green eyes there is only lust in them.
She bent down and kissed me,
I had no other option except to just give in.

Again to speak the truth, I'm not feeling a shit. She's nothing compared to even a pimp in the bar. Ariel was so much better than her. God! Dyal where the hell are you man? I thought in my mind with disgust.

Suddenly I heard claps sound. We both stopped and looked to see Dyal standing near the balcony door. He must have been hiding there. She got up in shock and horror.

I sat up cooly and settled my shirt. There was a box of tissue on the side stand of the bed I took one and wiped my mouth.

"What are you doing here Dyal?"
She asked in a shaky voice.

"I was the one who brought you here Karen!" He said casually.

"What?" She asked in shock and looked at me. I just smiled with my hands upto my chest.

"So, you both know each other and all this was your plan?" She asked in assumption.

"I had already doubted that you're cheating on me and I even read all your chats with those random guys. I just wanted to catch you red handed" He told her calmly.

"I'm sorry, I was just bored with us"
She said without any regrets.

I sat in silence just looking at this live drama happening here

"You could have straight told me, why all this?"
He asked her in pain.

"I didn't want to hurt you!" She said and huffed.

He laughed scarcticaly. My phone rang and I took it out of pocket to see it's Ankur. I cut the call and stood up.

"Hey, dude I'll leave now. I goota go home. You take care and be strong" I told him.

He just nodded. "Thanks man" He said with a sad smile.

"Be grateful I didn't give you to the cops! You're lucky he's leaving you casually"
I told Karen on her face and walked out.

I came down and out of the hotel. I called up Ankur. When he picked up Sam was on conference with him so I told them everything clearly. They too were sad about it but also happy that our friend is safe from now on. I drove straight home. Seeing my angel's face all my pain and worries will vanish away. Today I even scolded her I need to make up for that.

I drove soon and reached home. As entering inside I can feel an emptiness around here.
I called her out but no response

I went into the room to see all her stuffs are missing. I came out back to the hall when my eyes fell on the center table which had an envelope and another paper on it and the varse was kept as a weight for the paper not to fly.

I went near and picked it up only for my breath to leave me and almost meet death and come again.

I've signed the papers as you wanted. I'm going for good, thank you for everything you did for me. I'm not leaving my job currently I need it. But not soon I'll leave from there too.
Don't worry about me and take care. Live happily with your loved ones.

I quickly opened the envelope to see it's our divorce papers and she has actually signed it.
God what the hell has happened. I just sat on the floor like a dead body. I became lifeless for a few seconds, not a part of my body was working correctly. She left again? And this time I guess...forever!... Tears rolled down my face and I don't know when I started to cry louder.

...........................Next Chapter