Should I?

Kabeer's POV:

I came out of the house and got into my car and drove straight to one of my friend's places.
I saw his message in the morning saying he needs my help. But for what I don't know.

Suddenly my phone rang and I saw it's my friend Dyal. I picked it up and spoke.

"Hey, Kabs don't come home let's meet at our old spot!''
He said in a low voice.

"Ho okay fine, but what's the matter give me a hint of something at least"
I said in wonder.

"Let's just meet up bro please I'll tell you everything!" He said and cut the call.

What's wrong with this fellow why is he behaving like this. I thought weirdly.

Anyways I changed the route towards the old monk cafe! It's our place since we were teenagers. I called Ankur.

"Yes baby what's up? All good?" He asked me sweetly.

"No I don't think it is!" I said normally.

"Why, again fought with her?" He asked worriedly.

"Not Saanj it's about Dyal!" I said

"What's with him?" He asked me back.

"So I guess you don't know anything yet! Did he call you up?" I asked him again.

"No he didn't... And where are you now? Sanajana is already at work!" He asked.

"I'm on my way to meet Dyal. He messaged me in the morning. He doesn't sound good Ankur what could have happened?"
I said in slight worry.

"I have no idea! Why did he call you and not Sam or me?" He questioned.

"I don't know either!" I said too in wonder.

"Anyway just go and meet him and tell me later!" He said.

"Yeah I will. You just call Sam and keep him informed"
I said taking a turn.

"Okay don't worry I will"
He said.

"But, wait what about you and Sanjana?" He asked again.

"Will discuss that later, now Dyal is more important" I said.

"Okay fine!" He said and we hung up.

I reached the cafe and got out looking for an empty spot. Aa I went and sat the waitress came to take my order but I said I'm waiting for a friend so to come later. I called Dyal again but he cut my call. So I just waited for sometime.

Soon after 20 minutes he arrived and waved from far
I stood as he came close. He hugged me and I felt him wired
This is not the Dyal I know for sure. He even looks so pale and lifeless.

"Dude, what's wrong? You look horrible!" I asked him with a flown face.

He just chuckkled and we both sat opposite each other.

"What happened Dyal your silence is killing me!" I said now realy being worried.

"Why do people cheat when we love them so much!"
He said with watery eyes.

"I don't understand"
I said softly being puzzled.

"I loved her like hell man but she just cheated on me and acts like nothing happened!" He said and now he broke down.

"Clam down buddy!" I only could say that to him.

"Kabeer I need a help from you!" He said pleadingly.

"Anything for you bro!" I said without even listening to him.

"Karen has never seen you nor have I ever showed her your picture. She knows Sam very well and the job I want, Ankur won't be able to do it. I want to catch her red handed. I need you to just go around with her for a few days! I don't care even if you want to sleep with her but I just need to catch her where she cannot escape"
He looks damn more than serious.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Never have been this sure in my life" He said confidently.

"How did you get to know she's cheating on you?" I asked him curiously.

"I read her chats with some dude. She kept sending him her nudes and they have met a few times in my place when I wasn't there. And also that she's bored with me" He said it being casual but I felt his pain.

"Dyal we are in this together. Don't worry" I told assuring him.

We had some coffee and muffins I forced him to eat and then sent him back home.

While my way to office my mind thought, I told him that I will help him. But how am I to do so? Should I?

What if this doesn't work? If she finds out that we planned everything? I need to be very careful while talking to her. My phone pooped up with message. I took it to see Dyal sent me her Instagram ID. I immediately made a fake account for myself and  requested her. I took a deep breath as I entered office.

I went straight into my cabin greeting everyone on my way. As I just sat on my chair. The door barged open with non other than my wife.

"Where were you? I called you, messaged you! But you didn't bother to answere me! We had an important conference to attend! Ankur sir had to manage it last moment"
She said loudly with anger.

"Ms. Sanjana this isn't the way to talk to your boss! Get out!"
I said in the most scary way possible.

"What?" She asked in shock.

"I said get out!" Now my voice was loud enough for other to hear outside.

She got scared definitely and went out. I didn't miss seeing her moist eyes which she controlled. Actually, there is way of approaching your boss. She needs to remember home and office is different.

I looked back into my work and messaged Ankur to come to my cabin. He came after sometime and I told him everything. He too agreed and said will help if needed.

He even said that he spoke with Sam. Sam said that he knew Karen was not a good girl for our friend. But since he was blindly in love with her. Sam couldn't tell him anything.

Sam had a feeling and guessed that something is not right between Karen and Dyal. He even asked Dyal but then Dyal refused such assumptions. So Sam left and never sopke to Dyal since then.

After hearing everything from Ankur. I got a call from the intercom.

"Hello!" I said sternly.

"Sir, you have a video call with Mr. Derick in the next 15 minutes" Jessica said normally.

"Yeah okay get the conference room ready!"
I said and cut the call.

"All good with you both? You're still telling me!" Ankur said scartically.

"Yeah man, all is fine. She's just a little irrated with me. I'll manage her later" I said to which he just huffed an ok.

............................Next chapter