First became Worst

Sanjana's POV:

It's been a month and all has been good till now. I've got nice, loving and caring people around me. The first day I collided and fell with my CEO.
I didn't know till I saw him on stage. But, thank God he didn't get angry with me. I live here as a PG with one family. They too are very decent people, luckily they are also Indian.

My brother saw their ad online and had already spoken to them on phone and got everything ready before I could come here. My dad was very particular about my stay here and wanted everything to be ready before I land. Rahul also helped in arranging everything

Sahil is coming after some time for his higher studies. As he's studying MBBS, he got a scholarship and apparently, here in London university. Both of us were very happy because he will stay with me here for the next 4 years till his course is over. God has been good to me.

I was sketching my design when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up to see my collouge.

"Hey, sandy whatcha doing?"
He said and sat on my table.

"Nothing just, scribbling something"
I said looking back at my pad.

"Do you know there is a new upcoming project and I think they will select an assistant designer from our group"
He said looking serious.

"Ho really?" I asked and straightened myself.

"Yup, I heard it in the air"
He said and chuckled.

"That's a great opportunity, but also a big responsibility"
I said both happy and worried.

"Yeah you're right!"
He said huffing.

"Sandy, Mark come... boss is calling us!"

We both turned to see Rita our co-worker waved at us standing out of the boss's cabin. We both nodded at her and got up and walked to his cabin.

We all stood in a line. There is silence and non of us know the reason to his sudden call. But I think he's going to talk about what Mark said a while ago. He's looking at something in his computer and notting it on his tab. Once done, he stood and looked at us with a smile.

"So, my Ankur's angles. I have great news for all of you!"
He said smiling.

"What's it boss?" Asked Alice with a doubt.

"Looking at your smile, I guess it's something really big!"
Said Mark, and we shared a knowing look.

"Are you getting fired?" Asked Jessica and we all laughed under our breath.

"I think you will surely get fired soon at the rate you work!" He said giving her a wicked smile.

We all silently chuckled as she pouted her sad face.

"Our upcoming fashion show needs a assistant designer. So you guys got one hour to prove yourself and then our CEO will decide on it"
He said with a small smile.

"Just one hour?"
Asked a worried Jessica.

And he nodded smiling with his hands in his jeans pocket.

"Boss this is unfair!" Whined Rita.

"Nope its not, Kabeer sir has decided to also see how you guys can handle the work and time pressure"
He said and sat back on his chair.

We looked at each other and whispered what to do.

"Now go on and get started, don't waste your time"
He said in enthusiasm.

We all came out worried, happy, frustrated and what not? All the emotions took place at one time.

"Guys, this is insane!"
Said a frustrated Noel.