Start New!

Kabeer's POV:

She wanted me to stay. I was first shocked but her face made me to give in. I don't know what happened to me when I saw those guys laughing and joking around. Something inside me burned like anything and my mind got mad.

Ho hell, finally I got to taste those pink plum lips. She gave in so easily. We both were happy about it. I don't know what's happening to me exactly, I can't say!

It's love my boy! You're in love!
Said my heart. I didn't bother him.

Standing near the window and wiping my wet hair. All things kept running in my head.

You can listen to your heart Kabeer! My inner mind spoke to me. But I shrugged him.

"Kabeer get me my towel please!" She yelled from inside the bathroom.

"Yeah giving" I said back.

I looked at it on the bed and she forgot it here. I took it and went towards her. I knocked on the door and she opened it giving her hand out. I thought of playing a bit. I held the towel tight and she kept pulling but couldn't take it.

"Kabeer give it"
She whined and peeped out.

"Here take it" I said smirking.

"Kabeer please" She whined again but chuckling.

I laughed and finally left it.
She closed back the door.
I came and stood in front of the mirror and was setting my hair. My eyes fell on her phone as it rang.

But I'm more furious as to who is calling. Rahul's name flashed on it.

I took it and answered it.

"Hey, beautiful how is marriage life going?"
He asked in an evil laugh.

"Shut the hell up you dog! How dare you even call her?"
I asked him to be furious.

"Ho, the husband has picked up the call I see. Where is your wife?" He asked me back.

"Just keep the phone and don't dare to call her again"
I said in a threatening way.

How the hell did he get released. I thought in anger.

"Ahh... don't you want to know why I called?" He asked me.

"I don't!" I said firmly.

"Who's that?" Sanjana came from the back.

She understood my looks and took the phone from my hands. She saw the caller and her face held the same anger. She put the phone to her ears and spoke.

"What's your problem? Didn't we just cut off everything? Why did you call me?"
She asked being annoyed.

I gestured for her to put it on speaker. But she shrugged and said no. I snarched it from her hand and put it on speaker mode. She huffed and gave me an annoyed look.

"Hey, darling listen carefully...

"Shut up and don't dare to call me ever again or else I'll give you to the cops"
She said and cut the call.

"Why the hell is his number still stored in your phone?"
I yelled at her.

She gave me no expression and turned away and started to do her hair. She stood in front of the mirror wiping her hair. I am angry but looking at her all my anger vanished away. She looked at me and winked through the mirror. I'm more than shocked, what the hell does this girl want from me.

She's wearing a short knee length pink floral dress. I walked close and held her waist and she stopped whatever she was doing. I gave her a smirk as she smiled.