New beginnings

Kabeer's POV:

I woke up to an empty bed and damn my body feels slightly tired. Looking up at the clock,
I saw it was 10:25 am. God I never sleep so late. I got up and looked at a set of sweatpants and T-shirt was folded and kept on the corner of the bed. I smiled sheepishly and got up taking the clothes into the bathroom.

After getting ready, I came out to an empty hall. I thought she would be here but everything is quiet. I went back in the room and looked for my phone. I saw it on the bed side table. Taking it and almost deling her number I came out to the hall room again.

Just after two rings, the main door opened and I saw her come in with two big bag of groceries in hand.

"Women you could have woke me up right?" I said and helped her by taking the bags.

I kept the bags on the kitchen counter. As she went near the fridge and had water.

"You were sleeping peacefully I didn't feel like disturbing you"
She said gasping for breath.

"Weren't you tired?" I asked with a mischief smile.

"Shut up Singhaniya!"
She said and started to take things out of the bag.

I slowly pulled her wrist and caged her in my arms.

"Why did you wake up alone? It was not fair!"
I asked with a sad face.

She looked at me with a smile and laughed slightly.

"Move and let me make breakfast, I'm hungry!"
She said trying to come out of my hold.

"We could have had each other for breakfast you know!"
I whispered in her ear in a husky voice.

"Kabeer!" She whined...

"Okay tell me truly! Are you in any pain or was I rough last night?" I asked out of concern and worry.

I know it's her first time. I tried my best not to hurt her in any way. It's too early for her to handle my devil deep inside.

She looked at me shocked first but then nodded in a no.

"What speak up?" I said and pulled her closer.

"I'm fine!" She said softly and looked down again.

"You're sure? Please don't lie to me, be free and say it honestly" I asked again.

"Hmm yeah all good!" She said blushing but looked up at me.

I kissed her forehead and rubbed our noses together. She hugged me tight, I too hugged her and we stood holding onto each other for some time.

"Guys, don't you have your own house?"
We heard a voice and turned to see Sahil at the door.

"Sahil!" Saanj yelled and ran to hug him.

He too hugged her. I walked up to them and as they parted he hugged me too.

"And I guess these are mine!"
He said referring to my clothes.

"Hee hee... I laughed a little.

"You said you will come by night?" Sanjana asked him keeping her hands on her hips.

"I thought it would take time but I reached early" He said and went and sat on the sofa.

I sat beside him and Sanjana pulled his two suitcases inside his room.

"How was your flight?"
I asked him.

"Yeah normal, and I'm tired!" He said yarwing also breaking his neck knuckles.