3.13

-Alternatively, we could order a pizza?- he tried suggesting.

-Vision, are you not letting me leave?- she asked as he blocks her way.

-It is a question of safety- he excused his actions.

-I can protect myself- she huffed out threateningly.

-Not yours- he grabbed her arm -Mr. Stark would like to avoid the possibility of another public incident. Until the Accords are on a...more secured foundation.

-And what do you want?- she asked him.

-For people to see you...as I do- she looks at him gravely.

ж BERLIN

Traffic rolls around the victory column as the police convoy drives beside the river Spree. Amidst the convoy is a gray armed truck. Inside Bucky wears restraints inside a prison pod.

Three armed guards sit on the other side of the glass-walled pod. A police motorbike stops traffic and a van driver looks affronted. The convoy turns a corner onto a bridge across the river. In an SUV T'Challa sits in front of Steve who sits in front of Sam and Olivia was wearing the dampener collar with large cuffs that kept her from raising her hands up higher than her waist as she sat.

She saw Sam turn to the prince with an amused smile on his face.

-So, you like cats?- the man asked the prince.

-Sam- Steve warned his friend.

-Oh let him talk- Olivia told the captain as she placed the cuffs on his leg.

-What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?- Sam joked.

-Your suit...i's Vibranium?- Steve asked the prince who narrows his eyes.

-The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So, I ask you...as both warrior and king...how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?- Steve is stony faced as the convoy heads underground.

-Aaaaaa!- he breaks character as Olivia lets out a shout of pain when the collar she was wearing crackled with electricity that it passed to her -Sorry, sorry, I got a bit...excited- she glares at the prince.

ф

In a light gray walled bunker Bucky's pod is carried away by a forklift. Nearby Steve gets out of the SUV and glances across at Bucky who doesn't spot him. With Sam and T'Challa Steve approaches Sharon who's standing with a diminutive, gray-head man.

-What's gonna happen to him?- Steve asked.

-Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition- Everett Ross said to them.

-This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander- Sharon Carter presented them to the man.

-What about our lawyer?- Steve asked.

-Lawyer- the other man huffed out a laugh -That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. Oh, we'll write you a receipt.

Olivia growled and she kneeled down when another bout of electricity passed through her when Ross pressed down on a remote he held. Sam went down himself to help her up as Pietro, who came forward from behind the man detaining them, took a hesitant step to her.

-You are dismissed, Maximoff- Everett Ross told the young man.

-Sir...-

-You are dismissed- the man repeated sternly.

With one more glare to the silver haired speedster, Olivia watched him go.

-I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that- Sam grumbled as he helped Olivia to her feet.

As they go Steve looks back and catches Bucky's eye while they walked to a covered sky walk.

-You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell. Now, do me a favor, stay in it?

-I don't intend on going anywhere- T'Challa said with his arms behind his back.

-For the record, this is what making things worse looks like- Natasha told them -And get that thing off of her- she told one of the guards.

When he hesitated to do so, the red haired woman stepped up herself and took the remote from Ross, unlocking the collar around Olivia's neck.

-Thanks- the other muttered as she rubbed her throat, to the best of her abilities with the large cuffs, which was a bit raw from the only two shocks she had gotten.

Tony appeared and he had his phone held up to his ear as he spoke animatedly with someone on the other side.

-No. Romania was not Accords-sanctioned. And, Colonel Rhodes is supervising clean-up- he spoke into the phone.

-Try not to break anything while we fix this- Natasha said as she uncuffed Olivia's hands.

-Consequences? You bet there'll be consequences. Obviously you can quote me on that 'cause I just said it. Anything else? Thank you, sir- Stark ended his call.

-'Consequences'?- Steve asked the Stark.

-Secretary Ross wants you three prosecuted- he told them, making Olivia roll her eyes -Had to give him something.

-I'm not getting that shield back, am I?- Steve asked.

-Technically, it's the government's property. Wings, too- the red haired woman told the two men.

Olivia smirked at Tony as she knew he couldn't take her suit as it came from her powers. When the man saw her look, he pulled out his phone.

-And I am blocking you from UNITY Olivia- he told her.

-Hey, she's mine. You can't do that!- she protested.

-You heard me.

-So, you're blackmailing me with my own creation until I do what you want?- she asked angrily.

-Yep- Tony said.

Natasha looked at the young woman apologetically but she ignored her.

-That's cold- Sam said with his arms crossed over each other as they had been uncuffed now.

-Warmer than jail- Tony shrugged his shoulders.

ж

At a random power station surrounded by trees, the van with the driver who was affronted by the police convoy pulls up by the open gate. Scowling he puts the parking break on and picks up a clip board.

-Das kann nicht richtig sein. Was zum Teufel?- he said as he looked down to check the paper in front of him (This can't be right. What the hell?).