2.9

-What will you do?- he waited for an answer as he looked upon all the avengers -I don't want to kill Ultron, he's unique and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth. So he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the other- he let his eyes travel around the group of very different individuals that were gathered around him.

-Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I was one. I'm kot what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me- Olivia knew what was going to happen next and she smiled at the thought of everyone's faces when Vision did that -But we need to go.

He raised his hand with which he was holding Mjolnir and handed it to Thor. As everyone watched in amazement at the unfolding events, Olivia had to fight back an amused smirk, knowing it might get noticed.

-Well done- Thor patted Tony's shoulder as he walked out with his hammer firmly in his hand.

-Three minutes- the captain said once he had regain composure of himself -Get what you need.

As everyone got ready Olivia quickly went into an empty room and activated her powers. The clothes she already had on were dirty and torn so she didn't really mind watching them burn off of her body, she had gotten used to loosing a lot of precious clothing items when she lost control of her fire before she had managed to learn how to control it. In its place underneath the now familiar suit melded onto her body encasing her in black near indestructible fibre.

As soon as she was done she left to see how the twins were doing. She watched from the open door as Wanda slipped a red leather jacket on and Pietro slid a blue shirt onto his toned torso. Olivia stared without shame at his abs before they were covered by the shirt. The twins noticed her and the brother raised his eyebrows at her cockily.

-Do you like what you see милый?- he teased making his sister roll her eyes at him (darling).

-I've seen better- she lied, her lips raising into a smirk of her own as she tried to hide her reaction at the pet name he gave her -Come on we have to go

Ж

-No way we all get through this. If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor- Tony said out loud.

-I got no plans tomorrow night- Steve answered as they all come together.

-I get first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for- Tony said.