1.16

She placed it on and it immediately took in her face shape. From inside, the visor opened and so did all of the system operations. Her heart rate, a call button to contact Jarvis, a pressure sensitive scanner for her wounds and even a stress meter.

She looked down to inspect the suit realizing it was more skin tight than Tony's original one and looked more like the Wakanda black panther design except for the cat features and was a bit harder.

She smiled to herself.

-We gotta get back up there- Steve says looking up to the sky where the Chitauri had made themselves comfortable.

They run onto the overpass, looking up at Stark Tower. They freeze as they see a giant armored Leviathan, a monster slash warship of the Chitauri that flies through the portal with more warriors on its back.

Olivia marvels at it. It was actually a beast she had always thought would make a great space pet. Big, loyal and...well a beast.
Also she had read in the comics they were incredibly easy to train, to destroy of course, but still easy.

They alien warriors jump onto the side of buildings and into the buildings where they shoot civilians.

-Stark, are you seeing this?- Olivia asked before the captain had a chance to.

-Seeing. still working on.

believing kid...- he responded -...Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?

-Banner?- Steve asks.

Olivia calls his attention and mouths to him -Hulk- he nods in understanding.

-Just keep me posted- Tony asked.

Ж

Iron Man flies after the Leviathan.

-Jarvis, find me a soft spot.

The Leviathan tears through buildings, roaring.

Ж

On the ground Olivia feels her hands heating up again as she watches the aliens. She was actually excited to fight with the Avengers. I mean who wouldn't.

She decided to try something. The suit made way for the palms of her hands as the skin there burned bluer and brighter before her eyes.
She saw a Chitauri approach her and she held her hands up towards it letting her adrenaline and excitement burst through her making way for a different kind of burning.

Her hands lit up in blue flames that shot at the alien for no more than two seconds instantly burning it until only a black husk was left. She gasped out loud bringing her companions' attention back to her.

Natasha, Clint and Steve looked at her in shock and open eyes.

-Okay that's just not fair- Clint protested -I'm on a team with a super soldier from the World War Two, an assassin trained almost from birth to kill, and now the only other relatively normal human apart from me on this team has just turned into a human torch- he took out his bow and fired at the aliens running around.