2.13

-But if you put the hammer in an elevator...- Steve continued.

-It would still go up- Tony crossed his arms.

-Elevator's not worthy.

-I'm going to miss these little talks of ours- Thor said in amusement.

-Well, not if you don't leave- Tony said.

-I have no choice. The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones to show up in the last few years. That's not a coincidence. Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us. But once all these pieces are in position...- Thor continued.

-Triple Yahtzee?- Tony asked sceptically.

-You think you can find out what's coming?- the captain asked.

-I do. Besides this one, there's nothing that can't be explained- Thor said, referring to Tony.

The Bifrost opened before them and Thor stepped inside, returning to Asgard.

-That man has no regard for lawn maintenance- Tony said whit a sigh -I'm gonna miss him though. And you're gonna miss me. There's gonna be a lot of manful tears- they walk over towards Stark's car.

-I will miss you, Tony- Steve said.

-Yeah? Well, it's time for me to tap out. Maybe I should take a page out of Barton's book and build Pepper a farm, hope nobody blows it up- hint hint.

-The simple life.

-You'll get there one day.

-I don't know, family, stability. The guy who wanted all that went in the ice seventy-five years ago. I think someone else came out- Steve said as Stark turns to get into his car.

-You alright?

-I'm home- he says as Stark finally gets into his car and leaves. Steve finds Natasha standing alone -You want to keep staring at the wall, or do you want to go to work? I mean, it's a pretty interesting wall.

-I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes. How do we look?- Natasha asked.

-Well, we're not the '27 Yankees- the blonde man replies and hands Natasha a tablet.

-We've got some hitters.

-They're good. They're not a team.

-Let's beat 'em into shape- Natasha said.

They gather Rhodes in his War Machine suit, Vision, Sam in his Falcon suit, the twins; Pietro and Wanda in a new outfit and Olivia in her own black suit.

-Avengers...!- Steve shouts.

Ж

Olivia looks up to the sky as she thought of what would be coming in the future. Something she would try to stop as well.

Ж

Somewhere in space, a huge purple figure looked out to the stars.

-Fine, I'll do it myself.

END ACT 2