1.14

-Olivia, a pleasure. How is it going by the way?- she asks shaking his hand.

After introducing herself to the archer she had left him alone and walked around until she passed the room where Coulson ha died and she saw the captain and Iron Man talking. The two men are standing over looking where the cylindrical glass cage used to be. She overhears the end of their conversation.

-...he's got the same blood on his hands that Loki does, but right now we gotta put that behind us and get this done. Now Loki needs a power source, if we can put together a list- Tony looks down at the place Coulson fell, there is a dent in the wall -He made it personal.

-That's not the point- the super soldier said.

-That is the point. That's Loki's point. He hit us all right where we live. Why?

-To tear us apart- the captain stated.

-Yeah, divide and conquer is great but, he knows he has to take us out to win, right? That's what he wants. He wants to beat us, he wants to be seen doing it. He wants an audience.

-Right. I caught his act in Stuttgart.

-Yeah. That's just previews, this is, this is opening night. And Loki, he's a full-tail diva. He wants flowers, he wants parades, he wants a monument built to the skies with his name plastered....Son. Of. A. Bitch- Tony spread his arms as if envisioning it already.

-Tony- he and the captain turned to see Olivia approach them.

-Kid!- he swung his arm over her shoulder -What can I do for you?

-I wanted to ask you if you could get Jarvis, or even if you could...- she pulled out her robot -...adjust this thing please?

-Sure kid, I'll give it back to you as soon as I can. What is it by the way?

-Well...- she scratched the back of her neck -...me and some friends from university tried to recreate something similar to your tech, an Ai, her name is UNITY. It acts as a single consciousness like your own. It can activate the robot's mitosis process at command. But it's still a work in progress.

-That's interesting- Tony scratched his goatee - it sort of sounds like a nanotech suit I've been meaning to make.

-Yes, well its still a work in progress but i would love if you could also give some pointers after this...- she gestured in to the room in general -...is over.

-Sure kid. I'd enjoy talking to someone near my intelligence level apart from Banner since he now isn't available- he stuck his tongue out at the captain from behind and he led Olivia away.

-I'm not a kid- Olivia muttered under her breath.

Tony leads Olivia away to the lab.

-I've got an idea kid since I'm betting you want to fight and I won't be able to stop you...- Tony pulled out a syringe filled with the chemical that attracted his suit to him -... I think I have a suit in your size somewhere, if you want.