1.6

-So, he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for- Bruce deducts.

-Selvig?- Olivia could see the God of Thunder racking his brains trying to recognise the name of his girlfriends family.

-He's an astrophysicist.

-He's a friend of yours- Olivia whispers to the tall blond. He smiles at her, he seemed to be a little weirded out about such a young girl being there.

-Loki has them under some kind of spell- along with one of ours- Natasha said.

-I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here- Steve responded.

-I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you can small crazy on him- Olivia smiled at Bruce's conclusion fully knowing that even though he was right Loki was one of the most cunning and intelligent characters in the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe.

-Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason but he is of Asgard, and he is my brother.

-He killed eighty people in two days.

-He's adopted?- Bruce saw Olivia try to hold back a snort of laughter at the God's questioning tone.

-I think it's about the mechanics. Iridium, what do they need the Iridium for?

Tony and Coulson come walking in.

-It's a stabilizing agent- the billionaire explains before whispering to Coulson -I'm saying, take a weekend; I'll fly you to Portland. Keep love alive- Coulson peels off from Tony, who is heading over to Thor -Means the portal won't collapse on itself like it did at S.H.I.E.L.D- he then turns to Thor -No hard feelings point break, you got a mean swing.

Thor gives Tony a look as the man walks to the control panels.

-Also, means the portal can open as wide and stay open as long as Loki wants- Olivia added from her side.

-I'm sorry, who are you?- Stark asks clearly confused. Olivia smiles and puts out her hand.

-Olivia Perez, a pleasure Mr Stark- she tries holding in her squeals as she stared at the actual Tony Stark. She kept surprising herself at how easily she was taking all of this in.

Tony then spoke directing himself to the rest of the people on board that were managing the helicarrier's functions on board, decided that questions could wait.

-Raise the mizzen mast, ship the topsails- the personnel looks at him strangely -That man is playing Galaga! Thought we wouldn't notice, but we did- Standing now at the command area of the ship, Tony covers up one eye and looks at Maria -How does Fury even see these?

-He turns!- Olivia smiles, in awe of the woman's attitude towards the arrogant man.

-Sounds exhausting!

He begins messing with the screens, sticking something to the underside of a desk that only Olivia notices. He sees her catch his eyes and his lips quirk up when he sees her make the motion of zipping her mouth shut with a key and throwing it away.