2.5

-This is a brand- Thor pointed out.

-Yep the word in an African dialect for "thief". Much less friendly.

-Which dialect- Steve asked.

-Wakanada.

-Wakanda- Olivia said correcting him.

Steve and Tony begun discussing something between themselves.

-Wait what comes out of Wakanda?- Bruce asked.

-The strongest metal on earth- the all looked at the shield leaning against a table.

-Where is this guy now?

"Right about not the twins should be meeting Ulysses under Ultron's orders" Olivia doodled on her notepad she had been given on the jet as they were flown to the Salvage yard were the ones they were following would be.

They arrived there just as Ultron licked Ulysses down the stairs.

-Stark is...Stark is a sickness!

-Ah Junior-Tony said from inside his suit -Your gonna break your old man's heart.

Olivia, not in full suit, stood a bit to the side so she could see what was going in better. She caught the twins' eyes. The Hazel pair looking at her indifferently while the blue ones turned to her in recognition.

-If I have to- the robot stepped forward as they did.

-Nobody had to break anything-Thor tried.

-Clearly you've never made an omelette before- even though Olivia knew Ultron was bad she had to press her lips together as hard as she could to stop herself from chiming the same phrase with him.

-He beat me by one second- Tony said.

Pietro walked forward making eye contact for one more brief moment of surprise with Olivia before turning to Tony.

-Ah yes he's funny. Mr Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?- the young man soared a quick glimpse at the bombs below.

-This was never my life- Tony said regrettably.

-You two can still walk away from this- Steve as always tried to negotiate.

-Oh we will- Wanda said, but it sounded more like a threat.

-I know you've suffered...

A gagging noise interrupted him

-Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but...

-If you believe in peace then let us keep it- Thor interrupted.

-I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'.