3.4

-Rumlow's on the third floor- she said as she jumped over the remains of the wrecked entrance gate.

-Wanda, just like we practiced- Steve told the red haired woman.

-What about the gas?- she asked him.

-Get it out- he told her.

Wanda looked back as Olivia and her brother joined her and they sent her encouraging nods.

Wanda uses her powers to lift Steve up and through the window. He grabbed a soldier and pulls off their gas mask.

Ж

Rumlow was inside and from there he punched down the door. He knocked aside a technician that was in there and entered a room with a container labelled "bio-hazard".

-Pack it up- he told the men that came in behind him.

Ж

In another area, Steve is behind a pillar. He throws his shield, and it bounces off the soldier and back to Steve, knocking another man down.

Ж

Meanwhile, Wanda is now using her powers to remove the gas from the building while Olivia herself heats up the air around it to make it come out to the top and closer to the Scarlet Witch, both of them creating a sort of tornado as the gas mixed in with the dust, and Pietro helped them by running incircles and creating a vacuum so the gas didn't escape.

Sam was exchanging fire with several soldiers around them, keeping them at bay.

Ж

Rumlow walks outside onto a balcony and sees that Steve's team is here, his eyes flitting from the Red Scarlet Witch and the Firefly girl over to where Sam Wilson was shooting at his men (in self-defense).

-He's here- Rumlow told the rest of his men.

Ж

-I'm going in Wanda, careful with that gas- Olivia warned the woman.

From inside Steve was fending off another man when the soldier was hit by a ball of fire and started screaming.

-Oh relax- Olivia huffed out -UNITY.

The preventive measures that Tony had managed to install in her suit despite it coming from her own powers activated and she doused the burning man.

-Go on cap- she told the man as a few more soldiers dressed in dark equipment came in -I'll take care of this.

Ж

Inside the building, Steve sees there was a vial missing.

-Rumlow has a biological weapon- he warned the others.

Ж

Natasha had found a motorcycle and was riding it over to the site.

-I'm on it.

She jumped off of the motorcycle and it skidded toward a soldier, pinning him under it. She took out soldiers through hand-to-hand combat by jumping onto their soldiers and slamming them down to the floor, electrocuting him one that tried to shoot her.

Rumlow comes up behind her and grabs her collar, dragging her onto an armored vehicle where they continued to fight. She managed to reach his neck to hit him with his shockers only for the man to remain upright.