1.19

When Hulk lands he is being attacked by Chitauri warriors. Olivia slides off of him and runs elsewhere as he throws them off and turns his attention to the sky, where dozens of crafts are flying over him, and roars. They all fire at once and Hulk is encompassed in smoke and flame. He roars.

-UNITY- Oliva places her earpiece in and calls out to her AI that Tony had left up in the S.H.I.E.L.D helicarrier.

-Up and running miss- the familiar voice responds.

-Has a missile been fired from the S.H.I.E.L.D facility?

-Yes miss. Just less than a minute ago.

-Shit! Stark, you hear me?- she yells connecting to the Iron Man suit -We have a missile headed straight for the city.

-Yeah, Fury just warned me- good, Fury had warned him as well. She sighed and burst into flames once more. Her body hurt a bit from doing it so many times, like the pin pricks you feel when your foot goes numb, and she grumbled at the drawbacks of her new power.

-Three minutes. Max. Stay load can wipe out mid-town- Fury reconnects with him.

-JARVIS, put everything we got into the thrusters- Tony orders his AI.

-How the hell did the kid already know Fury?- he asked the man before Iron Man blasts away warriors and flies off elsewhere.

Ж

In slo-mo, Cap and Thor catch their respective hammer and shield. Cap and Thor turn and fight off Chitauri warriors. Cap is shot in the ribs and drops to the ground, Thor sends a car rolling towards some of them and them throws Mjolnir in the other way. He helps Captain to his feet.

-You ready for another bout?

-What, you gettin' sleepy?- Steve teases as he tries not to wince from his wounds.

-Hey boys!- they stare in surprise at Olivia as she walks to them with her new suit and her body wreathed in flames. She turns with her arms splayed out -Cool right?

Ж

Natasha has retrieved Loki's scepter and Selvig is setting up his equipment. He points to the device.

-Right at the crown!- he points for her.

Natasha begins to push the spear through the barrier surrounding the cube, it's hard to break.

-I can close it. Can anybody copy? I can shut the portal down!

Steve hears her announcement and reacts.

-Do it!- he shouts. Thor and Olivia look at him, one knowing exactly what he meant and the other just staring confused.

-No, wait- Tony says. Olivia knows what he was going to try and suggest.

-Stark, these things are still coming!- Cap shouts back as he hits one that was still crawling around.

-I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute.

Steve looks at Olivia and Thor. The girl nods to confirm that what Tony said was true.

Stark flies towards the missile, following closely behind it.