School Kitchen || Julia Hoffman (NSFW)

Your POV

It's just struct 1 P.M., and my body is too tired to do anything. Fortunately, my students were unusually courteous today and kept their voices down; in the meantime, I provided them some assignments to keep them occupied.

Maybe it's my hectic schedule, which has been jam-packed with constant grading and meetings. Sometimes it feels like it will never end. I'd be out like a light the moment my head hit my pillow.

I've been teaching French in Collinsport since I was a young adult, maybe around the age of 20, and I'm now 32. It was difficult at first to pass as a normal human being among the residents here. I was always reminded as the Mayor's spoiled only daughter. It took some time for others to see my actual intentions, but it eventually carried through society.

I began learning French at a young age, thanks to my mother, who was French and constantly encouraged me to take classes in the language. I quickly fell in love with it and spent learning it my entire life.

Of fact, I was close to my late father, but I don't think that has anything to do with why others assume I was spoilt. Aside from the Collins, I was born into a very affluent family, but we never used our titles to gain anything.

After the class greetings, the bell rang across the halls, and students spilled out. The lesson finished with some chit-chat and laughs, but the major focus was on the activities I gave them. Fortunately for me, they avoid asking me questions throughout the lesson.

I could really use some coffee now that I have an hour till my next lesson. I go out to the kitchen, which is mostly used by the teachers although on rare occasions, some kids are allowed to use it.

I took one of the instant coffees I found while going through the drawers before setting the kettle.

I heard heels clatter down the hall outside the kitchen, but I couldn't bring myself to turn around and see who it was. That is, until a familiar voice broke the silence.

"Fancy seeing you here, Miss Y/l/n."

The little draw on my name tells me everything I needed to know. It's none other than the one and only Doctor Hoffman.

I looked over my shoulder, towards the door, and there she was, leaning against the door, arms folded in front of her. She's dressed in her white lab coat, with a green V-neck shirt and black pants to match. Then the famous red hair she was known for, flowing just perfectly from the soft wind from the hallway.

"Dr. Hoffman... It's fancy seeing you here too," the little tug on the corner of my lips could be considered a smirk, but it vanished just before she noticed it.

"You rarely go here, this is my corner."

"Oh so we're owning kitchens now?" I teased.

She walks over, closing the door behind her and swinging her hips with each step, making it difficult for me to look away. She leans her hips against the counter, facing me.

"I'm glad you're figuring it out now."She smiles ever-so-sweetly at me.

"Oh you are a handful," I sigh, returning my attention to the coffee and cutting the instant coffee packaging with scissors.

She chuckles briefly before returning my gaze, but a frown appears on her face. "You seem stressed."

"Is it really that obvious?" I gave out a sad smile before it vanished into thin air.

She comes up behind me and places her hands on my shoulders before starting to massage my sore shoulder muscles. It felt heavenly; perhaps I really need a break after all.