Living Tease I || Red Harrington

Your POV

I have lived off my parent's money for as long as I remember. I'm almost 26 yet I still have no job. My parents are very loving people, they didn't mind if I still stayed with them. They told me that I could stay for however long I'd want.

But still, I knew they won't be there for long and if by any chance I'd loose them, I have no place to live.

So here I am going around, I have applied to many, but all rejected. All because I don't have any experience.

The last place on my list was traveling freakshow known as "Hell on wheels."

I have never been here nor do I have any clue what I'm signing up for. For what I know of that place, the owner was known for her red hair along with her ivory fake leg.

I stood in front of the big sign, the building looks oddly normal.. it was blue and a two story building but for some reason it still stood out of the bunch.

'RED'S Traveling entertainments'

By the door and there stood a tall man. He looked intimidating in a way.

I showed him the flier for a waitress. He scanned the paper for a second before nodding and opened the door.

What I saw was a complete chaos. From people hanging from the ceilings, to completely packed tables, and even the people. Even on the stage was ballerinas, I don't know why exactly ballerinas out of everything, I mean I know this place was odd enough but this is just, a lot.

Not to mention how loud it was. But at this point, I wouldn't mind as long as I get this job.

We went up the stairs, going over the busy people.

There she was, sitting down. The famous Red Harrington in front of my eyes. She was breath-takingly beautiful, don't get me wrong. But there's just something about her that's mysterious in a way.

She looked up from her papers, and looked me directly in the eyes. I saw how her eyes wander up and down my body silently undressing me with her eyes.

She definitely live up to her name 'Red'. She was dressed head to toe in red but it doesn't stay with one specific red color, it varies from dark red to bright red. She had her red hair in a messy braid, along with her glasses resting right above her nose.

"You can leave," She gestured for the man to leave us alone.

It went quiet for a moment, as I don't know where to start either. "First job hm?"

I haven't even gotten to give her my papers but she just seemed to know just by looking at me.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked, fidgeting with my papers.

"Mm.. I'd say no. You look like you have worked before, but from the way you're acting, It gave it all away. What's your name?"

"Y/n."

"Hmm.. Y/n.." The way my name rolls off her tongue was just so satisfying. Her voice and tone made everything she said sounded attractive.

I just nervously smiled at her before I place my papers on her table.

"What's that?" She points to the paper.

"Uhm- my informations?"

"Yeah we don't need that here," She leaned forward to me, giving me a full view of her cleavage. Oh- I definitely forgot how to breathe for a second there. "Although-" She said taking the papers and putting it on one of her table drawers, "This might be useful later on."