Christmas with you || Eudoria Holmes

Your POV

I have been dating Eudoria for a few years now. It's still hard even for myself to believe it. This was by far the best years of my life. I had an amazing relationship not just with Eudoria but also with Enola.

Christmas was today. One thing I picked up ever since I started dating Eudoria is that each year we tried different ways to celebrate our Christmas.

The sky was overcast with clouds and chilly winds were blowing. The temperature went down to minus zero degrees. A morning of the winter season is winter morning which is usually misty and cold. In winter morning, nature looks gloomy and everything looks hazy.

Today was one of the colder days. I was greeted by the cold feeling of air. I pulled my blanket over my body, a little higher than before. My hands went straight to Eudoria's side of the bed, but it's just cold. As I flutter my eyes open, I noticed I woke up alone.

I slowly got out of bed and looked over the bedroom window. The usual green trees were completely covered by a thick glaze of snow.

I rushed downstairs to be welcomed by the smell of fresh cookies. I peeked my head on the doorframe slowly.

There stood the love of my life. She was alone, I didn't spot Enola anywhere.

I walked slowly but surely behind her. After I stood right behind her, I slither my hand around her waist.

It shocked her just a little by the sudden action. "Merry Christmas~" I cooed right beside her ears.

Her head shot halfway to see me. "Y/N! You scared me!"

I giggled, "I'm sorry~"

I'm not sorry.

"Merry Christmas to you too, darling."

"Smells good," I said as I kissed her right cheek.

"Thank you."

Even though I didn't quite see her face, I can feel her blushing at my words.

"Where's Enola? She usually would help you make cookies." I said, situating myself on top of the counter beside her.

"Still sleeping. I thought maybe she would want to wake up with the smell of fresh-baked cookies?" She said.

"You're such a thoughtful mother you know."

She smiled at me, "I try."

The next thing I know, I heard loud sprints in the hallway. Before long, I saw Enola's head peeked on the door.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" She exclaimed.

I saw how Enola rushed beside Eudoria and tried to pick up a cookie from the pan. Her hand was quickly slapped away. "It's still hot, Enola."

The way she said it was calm but really gives off a warning.

"Merry Christmas, Enola." I teased.

Her eyes went right straight to me and smiled.

~~~

As soon as the cookie hit my tongue, I was in pure bliss. It was one of those feelings you never thought you missed until you experience it again. It was still warm and gooey.

"You never cease to amaze me," I said, mouth still full. "Mhmm!" Enola added.

"Thank you, dear." She said as she rest her head on the palm of her hand. "What do we have planned for today?"

I thought about it for a moment and looked out of the window. "Not sure but it surely has to be something we can do inside."

"I know an activity," Eudoria purred in an overly suggestive tone.