Valentine's Wish II || Bellatrix Lestrange (NSFW)

Your POV

~~~

I open the door to our bedroom, and saw Bellatrix on the ground, on her knees, along with her hands resting above her thighs. Followed by black lingerie. The room was softly lit, with flower petals strewn across the bed.

Given that she barely had 5 minutes to prepare everything, she did an outstanding job.

Gosh. She looked so hot in it..

Several various sorts of toys were placed beside her for me to use on her. Handcuffs, gag toys, vibrators, dildos, and many more items are available.

"Look at me, your little pet, sitting down by your feet. Use me, Y/n. Use all of me."

"Well well well.. you did all this?" I teased. Okay- I expected her to surrender but never in my fantasies this will ever happen.

She nodded as I approached her, watching as I lifted her chin resulting in our faces to be inches apart.

"Words."

"Yes, I did."

I enjoyed seeing how much control I had over her. The most dreaded witch in the entire wizarding realm is in complete under my mercy.

I let my hand trail off from her neck to her shoulders, down to her waist. I took her by the bottom of her thigh, letting her lay down on the bed as I let my body straddle her waist.

I pulled her Lingerie string, purposely letting it snap onto her skin.

"You look so beautiful under me," I hummed.

I leaned up close to her and kissed her lips, traveling down her cheek, neck, and collarbone. I grabbed the handcuffs just as I finished laying a path of kisses down her upper body, allowing the handcuffs to snap over her hands to the bedpost.

I could tell by her moan that she was becoming more impatient by the minute.

I reached for the back of her bra and dragged it off before tossing it across the room. My hands slid to her breast, messaging the two of them in my palms, eliciting a quiet moan from her.

I leaned down and attached my lips to her nipple, I watch as she squirm under me, but out of pleasure rather than pain or fear.

I took her nipple in the middle of my teeth and grazed it slightly, releasing another moan out of her.

The way she reacted boosted my confidence even more. I hooked a finger on each side of her panties and dragged it off, tossing it down on the ground.

I let my hand wander up and down her thigh painfully slow just to tease her.

"Y/n Please just- fuck me." She sighed.

"Oh sweetheart, I make the decisions, not you."

I leaned down her body, putting my head leveled to her clit. Luckily, it was already wet.

I took the vibrator and adjusted it to the lowest level, allowing it to hover over her clit, causing her to squirm under me once again. She tried to pull her hands free but was unable to do so since they were still cuffed to the bed post.

"Is there something you want, love?" I teased, watching Bellatrix close her eyes out of frustration.

Bella, as obstinate as she is, shakes her head and refuses to give in.

"What have I told you about using your words? And open your eyes."

She obeyed my commands, frowning down at me, but her anger faded when she noticed the stern expression I was giving her.

"I'll give you a nudge in the right direction. If you want something, begging is always an option." took advantage of the opportunity to completely remove any contact with her body.

She let out a loud groan. It's natural; after all, you'd never expect THE Bellatrix Lestrange to be a bottom.

"Just fuck me Y/n."

"Mm.. I don't know. Should I?"

"Please, fuck me." she sighed, plainly regretting consenting to this.

"That's more like it."

I reattached the vibrator to her clit, this time placing it to a higher level than previously, earning another moan out of her.

She started arching her back followed with her closing her legs. I turned off the vibrator entirely since I knew she was getting dangerously near.

"I was cloosee!" She whined.

I chuckled seeing how helpless she was underneath me. Although teasing her too much might not be a good idea. I know she's gonna take revenge the next time, so I decide to give her what she wants.

I leaned down, letting my tongue flick her nub, causing her to jump with delight. "Oh my god Y/n.."

I swirl my tongue on her clit on a circular motion. moans were spilling out of her mouth like a waterfall, it sounds like heaven to my ears. She was enjoying herself more and more.

"Aah I'm closee!" She yelled.

"Hold it."

I heard some muffled moans, from the looks of it, she seemed to have her eyes shut while bitting her bottom lip so hard that it could bleed any second.

"I can't hold it any longer!"

"Then beg."

"Please y/n, Let me finish- you're the one who can satisfy me like this, I'm yours all yours. Please just let me cum."

I considered it for a moment before humming. I placed my right hand holding her thigh securing her to place.

She arched her back and gripped the covers with both hands till her knuckles became white.

I didn't stop there, though. I didn't stop my movements even for a moment. She quickly realized what I was doing and began tugging on the restraints. With the energy she's tugging with, I was afraid it could simply break.

"I can't!"

"I can handle it, and you can too."

She was writhing in an attempt to get away from me, but I had a firm grip on her thigh. Her second orgasm came faster than before. She was wet making it easy for me to slid 3 fingers right into her cunt going at a rapid, constant rhythm.

"I'm close! I'm close!" She yelled once again.

"Look at me, open your eyes."

We locked gazes, and for the first time in my life, I watched her entirely succumb to me. "Cum for me." I purred, placing on hand on her lower abdomen, putting some pressure.

A second later, her eyes rolled back followed by a cry of delight.

I moved my hands more slowly, allowing her to ride out her climax. She was a panting mess after that, unable to speak.

I took out my fingers slowly, and sat on her waist. I locked eyes with Bellatrix and began licking my own fingers clean.

Her chest was heaving up and down, yet she had a bright smile on her face.

"Did I went too far?" I asked.

She shook her head, "It was perfect."

A/N HEREE!!!

First I apologize for letting you wait for this chapter so damn long, I got stuck on some parts. But here you go, I still how you enjoy this. Let me know what I should do next.

Don't forget to vote people, I lovee youuu! <3