Promise ring || Rose Weil

Background:

You're living in france with Rose after the big heist. She has a store in the heart of the city. Rose was so preoccupied with the shop that she barely had time for the two of you. We exchange kisses now and then, but there was never a label between the two of us, so an idea came to me.

Your POV

"Rose dear?" I called out.

"I'm here!" she said as she poked her head out of one of the doors.

I followed her inside; she was stunning, with her disheveled hair, simple makeup, and her signature two-glasses appearance. (As in the image above)

She was discussing about something awith one of the workers and sketching something on her board.

What I didn't realize was that I was staring at her while I observed her from the doorframe.

"Take a picture; it will last longer." She didn't even look at me, there was a smirk plastered all over her face as she said it.

"Oh I will," I took out my phone and took a picture. She shook her head in disbelief and continued whatever she was doing.

I slowly made my way to her, "What do you think?" She asked, showing me her board.

It was one of her sketches for the show she prepared. "You never dissapoint."

She blushed and glanced down, embarrassed by my words.

After a few more seconds, I decided to start talking again. "Ah- yes. I came here to ask if you're busy, because I wanted to take you somewhere," I spoke.

"I'll be free in an hour, I think- where are we going?" she said, looking at the clock.

"That's a secret, love.

She gave me a playful glare before sighing in defeat. 

Without another word spoken, I sat myself in the couch and played my phone waiting for her.

~~~   (You can play the song I prepared above while reading! <3)

"Alright- I'm all set for today, we can go," She spoke snapping me out of my phone.

I softly smiled at her and rose from my seat.

"O-oh." she seemed shocked after I opened the door for her. "Thank you," She murmured under her breath.

She followed me to my car and sat in the passenger seat of my car. I started driving, and noticed Rose glancing at me out of the corner of my eye.

I ignored it and slowed my car down before coming to a complete halt in front of a shop.

I took her hand in mine and led her inside, "Salut! Que puis-je faire pour vous aujourd'hui? (Hello! What can I do for you today?)" The lady greeted.

"oh oui je voulais faire une bague de promesse. (aah yes I wanted to make a promise ring)" I responded.

"Voulez-vous le faire l'un pour l'autre ou? (Do you want to do it for each other or?)"

"Oui s'il vous plaît. (Yes please.)" I answered.

Rose haven't said anything since we arrived, but she always have a smile across her face the whole time. "Are you okay with this?" I inquired, my voice tinged with concern.

"mhmm.." She hummed cheerfully.

We took our seat, and were told to choose a finger to put the ring on. We both agreed to put it on the right ring finger. After that, the lady meassured our finger.

"I think we should do our initial for each other? My first initial on your ring, and your first initial on mine?" I questioned.

She nodded after a brief minute of consideration. I told the lady about it, "Voulez-vous l'initiale à l'extérieur de la bague ou à l'intérieur? (Do you want the initial on the outside of the ring or on the inside?)" 

"À l'intérieur? (Inside?)" Rose glanced into my eyes to see if we were on the same page.

"You don't want other people to realize how much we love one another?" I joked.

She gave me a playful glare before looking towards the lady. "À l'extérieur s'il vous plaît. (On the outside.)" She said sternly, with a somewhat irritated voice.

I chuckled, and the lady soon joined me.

~~~

We were led into a room and instructed to select the letters we wanted to put on the ring from the box and begin hammering it to the metal plaque.

I get to do it first, I took the letter 'y/f/i/l (Your first initial letter)' and start hammering it to the plaque, I saw another one with a heart shaped look and decided to add it alongside the initial. I was impressed by the artistry and proudly displayed rose.

She snorted, and continued to do hers. She did the same with hers with the added heart beside her initial. She accidently hammered a little too strong to the point the plaque bended. She gave me that 'Help me' look. I giggled and got up from my seat to her. 

I took my chair and placed it behind her, I positioned myself behind her, poking my head on her right shoulder, and putting her hands in mine. I can feel she was a little stiff, but soon relaxed under my touch. As I slowly hammered the plaque adjusting it back, I can feel rose was enjoying this.

Rose looked over her shoulder, meeting my eyes. I didn't realize how close we were until now. We were inches away from each other. I decided to break the tension and kissed her cheek. "There, It's fixed."

After we're done, I gave both of the plaque to the lady, and waited.

I was called to pick up the ring after about 20 minutes.

I took both ring boxes and paid for them.

I securely put both of the rings we both made for each other on my pocket. 

I took her hand and dragged her outside on the little garden. I took out the ring box with my initial.

I took the ring out and showed her, "Love, I know we haven't put a label into our relationship. I've been considering to ask you this for awhile but don't find the perfect idea for it. Then this idea came along, I thought this could be a little gift from me to you about how much I deeply cared and love you. Rose Weil, Would you be my girlfriend?" I asked in a euphoric state.

She nodded figurously. "Y-YES! OF COURSE!" She stuttered. 

I slowly slid the ring onto her right ring finger, and kissed her knuckles. By now, she was a crying mess. 

I took out the ring with her initial and was about to put the ring on my own. I was stopped by rose, she took the ring out of my hands and slid it onto my finger. 

I smiled, and pulled her in. I kissed her like never before, it was full of love. I intertwined my hands in hers. "WORLD! I CAN FINALLY CALL THIS BEAUTIFUL ANGEL MY GIRLFRIEND!" I screamed in the top of my lungs.

Rose eyes widen and hit my arm playfully. "Ow-" I said fake hurt. "What was that for?" She asked shocked.

"What? Am I not allowed to be happy to be calling you my girlfriend? I want the whole world to know that you're mine."

Her blush was showing a deep pink color. It was so visible, it made my heart flutter. We went home that day, happier than ever. 

Word count: 1190

A/N HEREE!!

What do you think? It's definitely a lot of fluff though. Anyway- Don't forget to vote people <33