Prepareing

Sab Pov
Me and Rowan were running around to ever party sore we could think of to make my Sweet 16th Birthday special. Rowan had a lot of stuff figures out. We just invited a bunch of people we worked with at Disney channel and a bunch of are friends. We rented out a studio and filled it with tables and a stage to do karaoke on. I'm pretty excited to sing with my friend Jordan who I haven't seen in a long time. He's been on tour and I couldn't be anymore proud of him.
3 hours later
Sab Pov
Me and Rowan are on are way to the studio to make sure everything is set up correctly before everyone gets there. "Are you excited" Rowan said with a huge smile on her face. For some reason I feel like she's more excited than me. "Yes" I said in an exciting voice. When we got to the studio we went inside to just look around and make sure everything looked ok. As time passes people started to show.
"BRADLEY!!!" I screamed when I saw him. "Hey" he said with a smile. "You look amazing" he said. Glaring at my whole body. "Thank you" I said then hugged him. While I was hugging him I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Jordan. I released my self form Bradley and told him "I'll be right back" then Bradley started walking over to Jake and I ran to Jordan. "AHHHH!!! MY BEST FRIEND!!" I said running to Jordan. "Hey gorgeous, Happy Birthday. What do you want?" He asked me. "To do a cover with you" I said happily. "Alright after your party we will go back to my place and then meet up with everyone else at the hotel" He said with a smile. Then he went to go talk to others. I looked around and noticed that pretty much everyone was here and I couldn't be more happier.