School...

I woke up to Gerard's alarm and stretched my limbs.

"Good morning babies." Gerard smiled, rolling over to face me after turning off his alarm.

"Good morning." I smiled back.

"Are you going in today?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I'm not. Do you mind if I just drop you off?"

"Why are you not going in?" I asked.

"Because on the off-chance that Billie-Joe's mom did blab, I'd much prefer to be arrested at home and not in front of hundreds of kids and my friends." He said.

I sighed. "She said she wouldn't."

"Yeah. But then her and Billie-Joe had that argument and she stormed out in the worst mood ever." Gerard retorted.

"He said that if she told anyone, he would move out. I think she values her son's love and company more than accusing a teacher of a student affair." I raised an eyebrow.

He sighed. "It's just to be on the safe side. If she doesn't tell, I'll come in tomorrow."

"Ok." I mumbled, kissing his head.

I got up and got dressed for school, then went downstairs whilst Gerard got dressed to make coffee.

He came down just as the kettle had finished boiling.

He was wearing a dark blue t-shirt and black skinnies with his trusty white Converse.

"You know, you should definitely wear skirts more often. They make your ass look amazing." He said, coming up behind me, snaking one arm round onto my ever-growing stomach and the other grabbing my ass.

I chuckled as I poured the water into the cups.

"Careful, Way." I warned. "Wouldn't want any water-related accidents to occur."

He sighed in frustration and moved away, allowing me to go to the fridge to get the milk.

~~~~

We had just pulled up outside the school and I gave Gerard a hug, unable to kiss him due to the amount of students around.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more." He chuckled, hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

We pulled away and I grabbed my bag, getting out of the car.

I waved goodbye as he pulled away, then texted Hayley, asking her where she was.

'We're behind the gym.' She replied.

I walked to the gym and pulled out a cigarette.

I couldn't quit, being a smoker, so I had limited myself to four cigarettes a day.

Plus, quitting smoking all together after falling pregnant could do more damage to the baby than just cutting down. So I chose the better option for sure.

"Hey guys. Where's Billie-Joe?" I asked as I saw Hayley, Tre and Mike.

"He texted me saying he had to stay home to 'keep an eye on his mom'. Whatever that means." Mike chuckled.

I shuffled uncomfortably and lit my cigarette, taking a drag.

The bell went five minutes later and Mike and Tre went to homeroom.

"Ok, what was that about?" Hayley asked, sighing.

"What was what about?" I asked.

"That thing about Billie-Joe! You obviously know what's going on."

I gave in all too easy and told her everything, by which time, the bell for the end of homeroom rang and we slowly made our way to Science.

"That's fucking terrible. No wonder Billie-Joe wants to stay home. It's awesome he's willing to help you guys out though." She said.

~~~~

In art class, Gerard texted me to say he was coming to pick me up.

I was happy he'd texted me, I was worrying all day that he'd been arrested.

When the bell went, I got out of class as quickly as possible and went straight to his car, in it's usual spot in the parking lot.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled as I got in.

"Hey honey." I replied, giving him a hug.

We drove away and got to his house in no time.

"I'm guessing your day as tense as hell." I said.

He nodded. "Yup. Your's?"

"Would've been better if you'd texted me at all today. I thought you'd been arrested or something." I replied.

"I'm sorry baby." He sighed, kissing my head.

"Billie-Joe wasn't in. Apparently he'd texted a mutual friend saying he was keeping an eye on his mom. Hayley's also now up to date with everything 'Geelett' as she calls us. She's happy Billie-Joe's helping out." I explained.

"Well good. She'll tell Mikey which will save me the trouble." Gerard chuckled and hugged me tightly.