Wait, what?

I got out of Gerard's car after he'd parked at the school.

I checked to see if there was anyone around, or any cameras that could catch us.

All clear...

I leaned over in the seat and placed my hand on his jaw bone, kissing his lips.

"Scarlett, someone could see." He breathed against my lips.

I chuckled.

"Isn't that point of me doing it now? We started this knowing there would be a risk. Let me take one." 

He smiled and shrugged, kissing me once before looking in the other direction.

I sighed heavily. "If you're that worried about getting caught, let's move this into your office."

He looked over at me through the corner of his eye and smirked.

"Someone's horny today. You really wanna do it twice in the space of an hour and a half?" I nodded, making him sigh. "Oh however will I keep up? I'm getting old." 

I slapped his arm and laughed.

"You jackass, you're not getting old! You're barely into your mid-twenties!"

"But do you know how old that is in cat years?" He asked.

I just couldn't help but laugh all over again.

"Come on!" I cried, grabbing my bag from the footwell as I opened the car door.

Gerard soon followed as I made my way to his classroom.

"Oh hello. What's this?" Hayley giggled with a wink, standing outside Gerard's room.

almost froze in place as I saw her because, as I did, Gerard's hand brushed against mine.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well..." She started as Gerard unlocked the classroom door. "You and the hot art teacher. Y'know.

She nudged me in the ribs with her elbow and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Hayley! No!" I shouted, faking a grimace.

I caught sight of Gerard looking at me from the corner of his eye again, smirking.

"If you must know, Miss Williams, I'm fos-" I looked at him with a sense of emergancy, telling him to not bring that up. "I'm looking after her for her parents, who are friends of mine. She's going to be staying with me for the forseeable future." 

"Oh..." Hayley mumbled, looking as though she was trying to figure something out. "Is that why she came to this school then? Because her family know you?" 

Gerard thought about it for a second and quickly nodded.

Sure... Why not...

"Hey. Can I talk to you somewhere?" Hayley asked. "It's a little important."

I nodded.

"You can use the classroom if you want. I need to be in my office for marking." Gerard looked at me as I tried not to giggle.

"Yeah sure. Thanks Mr Way." Hayley smiled and stepped into the classroom.

I gave Gerard a subtle wink - so subtle it could have been mistaken for a one-eyed blink - as he closed the door to his office.

I sat on his chair and propped my feet up on the desk.

"Feet off my desk!" He called.

I sighed and sat properly.